The Student Room Group

What age do you want to have children?

Personal preference to when you think you want to or the best time to have children?

Scroll to see replies

I'd personally like to have my first child when I'm fairly young, but as long as I'm financially stable and my relationship is still strong. So ideally in a few years :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Late 30s. I'd rather just buy a sports car, to be honest.
Late 20s but probably never will. :sad:
Reply 4
late 20's early 30's, i want to be an active parent and i want a family for as long as possible
Original post by Mr Smurf
Late 20s but probably never will. :sad:

Stay positive Smurf,one day you will have a white girlfriend.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Personal preference to when you think you want to or the best time to have children?

Whenever I'm happy with my job and able to financially support them

Posted from TSR Mobile
At 25 - 30.
Well I'd like a good career before i have children so maybe quite late but also want both my parents to meet my children, and although it may be a horrible thought, realistically they won't be here forever, i guess I'll just have to wait and see. If I met the girl of my dreams (cringe) and got married, low to mid twenties would be possible, but most likely late twenties/early thirties.
Original post by $100Bill
Late 30s. I'd rather just buy a sports car, to be honest.
You know they're not mutually exclusive? Haha
I'm in a good place right now and feel I'm ready to be a dad. If my girlfriend told me she was pregnant I'd be over the foooooking moon. If not now then definitely before I'm 30.
Late 20s, want to focus on my career first.
If I do early to mid thirties. If I do I'm more likely to adopt than actually have them myself.
A day under 30 is too young.

Ideally I'd want my children between 35 - 40, but I don't know whether that is biologically possible.
27-30.
Late 20's/Early 30s (between the ages of 27 - 33 ideally)
Late 20s/early 30s hopefully I'll be worth at least a million by then.
i don't want to have kids, i'd rather have more money to spend on things that i enjoy doing
Reply 18
Late 20s or early 30s would be cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Smug Life
i don't want to have kids, i'd rather have more money to spend on things that i enjoy doing

Kids should bring you more happiness than anything else but lol whatever floats your boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending