The Student Room Group

The "it's too hot to sleep" thread

Scroll to see replies

LOL Its really hot here too. The windows are locked and home alone and i have no idea where the key iss erghhhh
After lurking for two years, this thread is the reason why I've just registered.

I'm boiling! Help me!

Tomorrow is going to be worse seeing at the Met Office just put out level 2 warnings for today and tomorrow.
Original post by KingNoosh
After lurking for two years, this thread is the reason why I've just registered.

I'm boiling! Help me!

Tomorrow is going to be worse seeing at the Met Office just put out level 2 warnings for today and tomorrow.

first time its hot this hot in uk
Original post by PrincessAnna
first time its hot this hot in uk

I don't remember the heat keeping me up at night since I was 12-13
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Spent all day cleaning the uni house (12 rooms :angry:) ready to move into another one tomorrow. Exhausted and boiling. Even the breeze is too warm :indiff: I'm not even going to attempt getting under the covers.

Heyyyyy :h: How are you?
It's so ****ing hot. I just had a tug and it only made the situation worse so if anyone else was planning on doing that... don't.
Reply 27
Original post by generic_man
It's so ****ing hot. I just had a tug and it only made the situation worse so if anyone else was planning on doing that... don't.

that wet cnut thread got you too, eh? :colondollar:

Noted. ROFL.
I can't sleep, but I don't feel that hot currently. I'm in London and it's currently around 20 degrees here, which isn't that hot. That will probably change soon, though.
(edited 8 years ago)
The way i would love to be at a tube station with a breeze right now:redface:

Hilarious! 😂😂😂😂 :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I slept on my trampoline last night. 'nough said. :smile:
Original post by TheoremOfMe
I slept on my trampoline last night. 'nough said. :smile:

In your bedroom or outdoors? This is crucial info.
You peasants with no AC hehe.
Reply 35
Original post by Dylank96
Meanwhile in Scotland...

Loooool OMg sad times; come to London ur missing out love

I did the exact same mistake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yesterday was manageable, but today...?

I'm in the strange situation of being tired but unable to sleep at the same time!
I'm surprised I didn't die of a heat stroke tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's raining in manchester guys!
But it still feels warm!

Quick Reply

Latest