The Student Room Group

Crazy ex?

Okay so the other day it was 6 months since me and my ex girlfriend split up. We were like each other's first love (or at least she was mine), but ever since we haven't stopped talking.

There's been periods when I've tried to stop talking to her but it never works out. At one stage I deleted every way that she could contact me but she still ended up asking me why I'd deleted her on everything. Although she says that she's over me and she hates me and she wishes she never met me, she still talks to me everyday.

She agreed to even meet up last week so we could "talk things through" but we ended up going back to her house and having sex. This seems to happen every time we need to 'talk things through' or 'have closure'.

I don't really know what to do people of TSR. I kind of want to end things somehow but because we havent stopped talking or seeing each other I guess you could say I'm still in love and still holding on to whatever little we have left.

Can anybody help?
Is she crazy? Or am I not helping myself?

Edit: anybody wondering we broke up over me having a friend that's a girl and she couldn't trust me.

Also, I would see her again but I know she doesn't trust me and I hate the potential stress it could put me through again. This is what keeps me up at night.
You clearly still want her, and she wants you just as bad. No point in breaking up, you never really broke up because you're still talking and meeting up. Just go with it and see where it takes you.
It takes two to make a conversation, meet up, have sex etc. if she's crazy, your crazy too. Sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Liquid Harvest
You clearly still want her, and she wants you just as bad. No point in breaking up, you never really broke up because you're still talking and meeting up. Just go with it and see where it takes you.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that because we had a bad break up she decided to basically make me out to be the bad guy that i'm not to her friends and family. Currently staying away from both, any suggestions there?
It seems like you are getting harassed. If so, try telling her that you want her to leave you alone and block her from as much as you can. If she persists, get in contact with her parents, and if that doesn't work, get in touch with the police.

But, it doesn't sound like you're innocent either; giving someone hope where there is none is a horrible thing to do. Sort yourself out and know what you want. And whatever you decide, stick with it.
(edited 8 years ago)
why did you guys break up?
The solution is actually simple....stop responding. You are obviously engaging with her when she contacts you. How often do you initiate the communication? Anyway, if you really do want to move on (after 6 mos) then tell her you both are broken up and you've decided it's time to move on. Let her know that you will not be responding to her texts, messaging etc. then don't respond. You can block her if you want. But, you can't complain if you continue to communicate with her and meet up w/ her and not end things w/ the closure you are seeking but having sex (which normally brings people together).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending