The Student Room Group

Ex bf won't leave me alone. What am I doing!?

I blocked him on everything he tried to talk to me online through. Then yesterday I signed up to a dating Website and he liked my profile! I ended up asking him why he liked it and he said he wanted to talk. We got talking and he agreed to be a casual thing but he thinks we're back together. I'm so stupid.
We split up because he became lazy, I wasn't into him as much anymore, he never washed his hair or brushed his teeth. I don't know what I should do. He just won't quit. Shall I let him down again? What should I say? Although he was the only one who broke up with me because he couldn't take confrontation about things he did.
I don't want to be with him even though I did love him and felt comfortable around him.
Original post by Anonymous
We got talking and he agreed to be a casual thing but he thinks we're back together.

Well, you are back together! Just not in the same way you were before.

He was your ex for a reason, but you conveniently forgot that when you agreed to hook up. What was it, the thought of having sex with someone you're familiar with? In which case, that's using him.

Tell him youve changed your mind, it won't work this time given it didn't work before and there'll be nomore communication. Then block.
Original post by Anonymous
I blocked him on everything he tried to talk to me online through. Then yesterday I signed up to a dating Website and he liked my profile! I ended up asking him why he liked it and he said he wanted to talk. We got talking and he agreed to be a casual thing but he thinks we're back together. I'm so stupid.
We split up because he became lazy, I wasn't into him as much anymore, he never washed his hair or brushed his teeth. I don't know what I should do. He just won't quit. Shall I let him down again? What should I say? Although he was the only one who broke up with me because he couldn't take confrontation about things he did.
I don't want to be with him even though I did love him and felt comfortable around him.

What ur doing now is already crazy, once u let go of something, be willing not and never again at any single moment give it attention, merely by u posting this in search for advice is a strong signal that you still have feelings for the guy...go on pardon him cause that's ur desire currently

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending