The Student Room Group

Medify ukcat

Hi, i've bought the medify UKCAT online course but was wondering if anyone who has used it found it helpful for their test? also, how are the questions in terms of difficulty to the actual exam?

Thx in advance :3
Original post by Don Travone
Hi, i've bought the medify UKCAT online course but was wondering if anyone who has used it found it helpful for their test? also, how are the questions in terms of difficulty to the actual exam?

I used it last year and found it pretty helpful. I can't remember how close the questions were to the actual exam though.
Reply 2
Original post by Don Travone

I bought two weeks of the Medify course last year in preparation for my UKCAT, and I have to say it was really good. I would say most of the questions offered by Medify are perhaps on the same level, or slightly easier than those in the real test, but the quantitative reasoning questions on Medify seem harder than those in the real test.

Quick Reply

Latest