The Student Room Group

Joke or too far?

So yesterday I was with my friend and decided to pretend I was like having a seizure (a poor joke I know) and then whilst doing that on my bed as an attempt to show he knows I'm faking he proceeds to slap my bum 3 times and like squeeze my dick. I don't know if he's gay or something but the event has really messed me up and I couldn't tLk to him for like 20 minutes after because I felt kinda violated. I'm not gonna report or anything like that but was just looking for some advice on the situation
looool does he normally slap your arse? tbh I think he's a little bit gay to touch your penis for whatever reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by diamondluck
looool does he normally slap your arse? tbh I think he's a little bit gay to touch your penis for whatever reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not really like he could have punched me in the balls and that would have been fine also he pantsed me bareass twice when only he was there And yeah I totally agree about touching my dick
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Were you the friend?
Original post by Anon2399
No not really like he could have punched me in the balls and that would have been fine also he pantsed me bareass twice when only he was there And yeah I totally agree about touching my dick

yeah he is gay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biggest pair of downers going.
Did you confront about him squeezing your dick?
Tbh that's quite weird.... Did he squeeze your dick whilst having the pretend seizure?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Maybe he knew you were joking and did those things to shock you a bit, to turn the joke on you?
Reply 8
..or maybe he is a sexual predator who thought he could get away with sexually molesting a friend whilst suffering a seizure.

Either way, you got yourself a keeper.
I'm crying LOOOOOL :rofl:
he is a rapist

report him to the SS waffelsstaffels
....nah.

definitely gay.
If this is what passes for banter in your world, you deserve to be sexually assaulted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending