The Student Room Group

Win £200 - 10 minute Survey on decision making under risk & uncertainty

Hello all,

I am looking for university students to complete my online survey on decision making under risk & uncertainty as part of my master's course. You will be entered into a draw to win £200.
It will consist of a decision making "game" and questionnaire - hopefully it will prove quite entertaining. It takes 10 minutes to complete in total.
Please PM me for the link as I need to confirm eligibility! Happy to do a survey in return.

Thanks! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi would you be interested in a study swap? My eligibilty is to be between ages 18-25.

What is yours?

Thanks

Kirstie :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by TomUCL
Hello all,

I am looking for university students to complete my online survey on decision making under risk & uncertainty as part of my master's course. You will be entered into a draw to win £200.
It will consist of a decision making "game" and questionnaire - hopefully it will prove quite entertaining. It takes 10 minutes to complete in total.
Please PM me for the link as I need to confirm eligibility! Happy to do a survey in return.

Thanks! :smile:

Likewise to Kirsty, I'm happy to do a survey swap. Also looking for participants aged 18-25 years old.

PM me if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending