The Student Room Group

Neo-nazi protest holding Palestinian flags dwarfed by counter-demo

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimKallstrom
You know full well what you inferred with that Grand Mufti picture being "out of context". Don't now try to slither away from that when he calls you out on it.

Slither out of it? The OP slithered out of it by not even refuting my first argument, the sole reason for this whole thread, picking and choosing which arguments he responds to.

Again, I ask OP, why did he conveniently leave out the White Pride movement symbols that were at the protest and fail to address the fact that carrying a Palestinian flag was meant for provocation against the Jewish people
Original post by ExcitedPup
Did I say that? No. I merely pointed out they were holding Palestinian flags.

On the other hand, it's not exactly a surprising link given the extreme anti-semitism that exists amongst Palestinians and amongst Muslims more broadly, and the links between Palestinians and the actual Third Reich Nazis during World War 2

Holocaust denial is quite common now amongst "pro-Palestine" advocates

Yeah, didn't the grand mufti actually recruit for the Waffen SS? So effectively the Palestinians were led by a Nazi (not a joke "Nazi", or neo-Nazi, an actual Nazi who met and supported Hitler).
Original post by billydisco
I think you'll find that right-wing groups are typically pro-Israel and left-wing groups (UAF) are pro-Palestinean, same view with the BBC and Guardian.

Not as simple as that:

Far-left:
- Was against Nazi terror (sort-of*)
- Was/is in favour of Commie terror
- Is in favour of Palestinian/Islamist terror (anti-Israel)

Center-left:
- Was against Nazi terror
- Was in favour of Commie terror (to some extent)

Center-right:
- Was against Nazi terror
- Was against Commie terror
- Is against Palestinian/Islamist terror (pro-Israel)

Far-right:
- Was/is in favour of Nazi terror
- Was against Commie terror

* The far left only really turned against the Nazis once they turned on the Soviets, in 1941.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah man them damn Palestinians were the ones who killed 6 million jews. You are diabolical. You try and link this whole neo-nazi protest to palestinians who suffer under brutal israeli occupation and somehow justify this by posting pictures of the grand mufti with hitler... You have a clear agenda and it's sp clear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending