The Student Room Group

How not to laugh during intimate contact?

I'm talking a proper giggle-burst as you feel it hit deep inside; chuckling as your lips touch - not just the cute sigh as you laugh at your luck, but the full-on howling as the two of you ****.

It's incredibly odd that I actually found someone, so of course I'm gonna grin goofily as we cuddle a little but this is fairly more extreme than that. It's not quite an issue I don't think, but I'm worried it could make him a lil insecure or maybe ruin the mood somewhat.

So like
what do I dooo
Reply 1
I would just say to think about something really off-putting. Like something that distracts you.
Reply 2
Original post by Olivia9
I would just say to think about something really off-putting. Like something that distracts you.

But that means I'm not focussing on the other person, which is kind of a bad thing?
Reply 3
Original post by louieee
But that means I'm not focussing on the other person, which is kind of a bad thing?

well if you really want to stop laughing, you should.
Reply 4
Original post by Olivia9
well if you really want to stop laughing, you should.

I don't know, if I'm having sex with someone I don't really want to be thinking about anything else
Reply 5
Original post by louieee
I don't know, if I'm having sex with someone I don't really want to be thinking about anything else

Then this situation may not be able get fixed.
Reply 6
Original post by Olivia9
Then this situation may not be able get fixed.

well that sucks :/
You're laughing because you're nervous, I expect. Solution, stop being nervous. Maybe you need to communicate with him about this and ask him to put you at ease a bit more, otherwise he's going to be a bit put off by you breaking into fits of laughter every time he tries to put his dick in you.
Reply 8
Original post by scrotgrot
You're laughing because you're nervous, I expect. Solution, stop being nervous. Maybe you need to communicate with him about this and ask him to put you at ease a bit more, otherwise he's going to be a bit put off by you breaking into fits of laughter every time he tries to put his dick in you.

Nah I don't think it's nervous laughter...it's more the excitement, plus the fact I never expected to feel that way. I don't know

Also your username is great :')
Original post by louieee
Nah I don't think it's nervous laughter...it's more the excitement, plus the fact I never expected to feel that way. I don't know

Also your username is great :':wink:

Really I think nerves and excitement are often two sides of the same coin. And thanks :wink:
I actually have this problem as well, it also happens when trying to have a serious conversation with someone. No idea why it's kind of a reflex or something.
Original post by louieee
I'm talking a proper giggle-burst as you feel it hit deep inside; chuckling as your lips touch - not just the cute sigh as you laugh at your luck, but the full-on howling as the two of you ****.

It's incredibly odd that I actually found someone, so of course I'm gonna grin goofily as we cuddle a little but this is fairly more extreme than that. It's not quite an issue I don't think, but I'm worried it could make him a lil insecure or maybe ruin the mood somewhat.

So like
what do I dooo

Are you laughing at anything in particular haha? Facial expressions? Straying thoughts? The only time I've really laughed during sex is if I injure myself in some way lol. Also possibly while slightly drunk...
Reply 12
Original post by BaffledPenguin
Are you laughing at anything in particular haha? Facial expressions? Straying thoughts? The only time I've really laughed during sex is if I injure myself in some way lol. Also possibly while slightly drunk...

No, I don't think so...maybe I'm laughing at the situation itself? Like, the excitement and all of that is expressed through laughter...idk
Original post by louieee
No, I don't think so...maybe I'm laughing at the situation itself? Like, the excitement and all of that is expressed through laughter...idk

I kind of get where you're coming from, however I feel like nerves are involved (it happens). Its very off putting for the other person though, you just have to proper get into the moment (if that makes sense).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending