The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Looking for students to make a group of 5 for a house share.

Basically im lookin for 4/5 other students preferably 1st or 2nd years to get together and choose a 5/6 bed house in the area. Im a financial accounting year 1 student, studied Mechanical engineering here last year so i know the area and campuses. Im pretty laid back and easy to get along with. Last year i noticed that the houses available in hatfield are a lot nicer than the individual student rooms so thought this could be a good idea. Preferably looking for somewhere near DeHav but we can decide a house that suits everyones needs after we come together.
Reply 1
Sound mate, so how does the off campus housing compare to halls?

I'm 22 and starting Music Tech in September
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello mate. I'll be going into first year psychology in September. Was a student in Swansea doing motorcycle engineering before. Looking for a house share to keep my rent costs down. Pretty laid back and tidy too. Not really to fussed who I live with as long as there alright haha. Let me know if you want to try and arrange something. Interests: bitches, gym and beers, in that order.

Max
Reply 3
Original post by MaxIngram
Hello mate. I'll be going into first year psychology in September. Was a student in Swansea doing motorcycle engineering before. Looking for a house share to keep my rent costs down. Pretty laid back and tidy too. Not really to fussed who I live with as long as there alright haha. Let me know if you want to try and arrange something. Interests: bitches, gym and beers, in that order.

Max

Sorry for the late reply pal if your still looking for a place give me a message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending