The Student Room Group

The"Friendzone" does not exist!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Yes it does,and it's brutal. When I friendzone men I usually prefer to cut off contact,less awkward

Somebody has a high opinion of them self. You must be chucking men away left, right and centre.
OP, you mean to say you're not offended by the term "friendzone" because you're not some guy who chases women for sex I.e. being nice to women in the hope that they'll fulfill your sexual or romantic desire. You can't argue against the term, people will use it pejoratively (especially those who brag about their sexual conquests)
Reply 62
yes you're right
Original post by MylittlePlusle
There's nothing "ga" about baking, furbabies and knitting, all of those things are enjoyed by both sexes.

exactly. jesus people need to stop being so judgemental imho.
They are furbababies though. <3 They have fur and they're like widdle pawed babies! <3

People really need to stop with the whole "men who like cats, baking and anything that can be regarded as feminine (even though nothing should be genderlized) are gay!"

Where do you live? Someone like you would have been beaten up on a daily basis where I grew up.
Original post by Jebedee
Where do you live? Someone like you would have been beaten up on a daily basis where I grew up.

I'm in London.
I'm in London.

North?
Original post by Jebedee
North?

I'm in South east London
They don't exist, but if they did, you have been friendzoned by your own cousin probably.
I'm in South east London

I find that surprising, then again my only real image of London comes from movies with Danny Dyer in it.
Original post by Tony_LeaS
They don't exist, but if they did, you have been friendzoned by your own cousin probably.

99% of my cousins are not my friends, I don't have anything i common with them.
I mean it does but not in my life I mentally cant be rejected and remain friends cause in the end that just hurts the heart to much, people say to me that's its very rude to not remain their friend after rejection but to me I'm like why so I can watch them date, kiss, flirt, marry, and more while I sit there and just looked at what I failed to get. To me the friendzone does not exist cause I will not allow It because as I said before its just very irritating and people have murdered cause of stuff like that. And I knew people who would remain someone they rejected friend simply cause pity.
4 years old
No, there isn't. I had a crush on a female, I found out that she got a boyfriend 2 weeks after she ended her other romantic relationship. I wa sad, but I got over it and remained her friend.

TBH if you can just get over it than you never really liked her
Original post by Glaz
4 years old

that is a fair point just noticed that lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending