UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

:hello:

lol, i have 7 exams this Jan :frown:

all 3 AS psychology ones (CCC)

an ICT one (U)

and 3 maths ones (CU and an A2 exam)

soo uhh, the revision is going ok..

but to be honest, i just did a whole past paper (Core Studies 1) without revision and got high marks :confused:

It seems too easy now :eek:

Describe why Gardner and Gardner taught sign language to Washoe as apposed to human speech? Give 2 reasons.
Reply 581
Everyone who requsted to join has been added to the list :smile:

I have exams in jan and am feeling rather nervous, especially as i haven't actually started revising for Psych. Thats kinda bad when my exam is under three weeks away. I'm sure it will be fine. I hope it will be fine. Doesn't help when i have two other subjects to study for too :frown: School seems so much easier!!

What does everyone have exams on in psych?
bohogirlie
Everyone who requsted to join has been added to the list :smile:

I have exams in jan and am feeling rather nervous, especially as i haven't actually started revising for Psych. Thats kinda bad when my exam is under three weeks away. I'm sure it will be fine. I hope it will be fine. Doesn't help when i have two other subjects to study for too :frown: School seems so much easier!!

aww :frown:

:hugs: good luck with them :smile: and REVISE :biggrin:
Reply 583
Arg Jan Exams.. Im trying to not think about them too much. Im not to nervous, as I have already had two exams Intro to Psych and Research methods and Data Analysis and passed em.. I have them both again in Jan for the second half of the semester topis. and a Politics exam. wahey.
Reply 584
bohogirlie

don't worry not really started to revise psychology! never mind that stupid subject Sociology- Religion....never been a topic!

im doing "relationships", "pro n anti social behaviour" n "evolutionary(whatever it is)on human behaviour!"
well, my ucas form has been sent off now (rather late but still, better late than never)

Lancaster
Liverpool
Liverpool hope
Keele
Chester

all for psychology
:biggrin:
Reply 586
Its not too late, the application deadline is 15th of Jan and all applications have to be considered the same as the ones they recieved on the first day. I'm going to be reapplying for 06. After being at Glasgow for a semester i've decided i need a break from studying and don't want to do another two subjects, just psychology. Hopefully i'll get some offers, as i already have my A level results.

Good luck to everyone thats applied for 06 entry!
Reply 587
i'll join!!! anybody doing the AQA exam on 11th jan?? is it just on research methods?
i'm not sure what to do from my practical investigations coz i haven't got a teacher to help me :frown: :bawling:
Shylock
i'm not sure what to do from my practical investigations coz i haven't got a teacher to help me :frown: :bawling:
which exam board is it for?
Ocr
Can I join please ....hey is anyone else doing the psyc exam this jan on stress?
Reply 592
I want to join!! Mwuahahaha one day psychologists will rule the world and will smite those who criticise!
Reply 593
8owman
I want to join!! Mwuahahaha one day psychologists will rule the world and will smite those who criticise!

Too right we will! :biggrin: Everyone has been added!
Reply 594
8owman

Oh dare to dream.. :biggrin:
that was bad :|

just re-took all AS modules, got CCC last time.

investigations folder - easy, but i've probs got another C lol

paper 1 - meh, failed

paper 2 - definate fail

:frown:
i dunno what i'm gonna do for my investigations folder!!! i don't know where to begin and i'm behind a term's work self studying grr :mad:
Reply 597
missy
I'm sorry but i noticed that in a previous post you gave someone (who had obviously had a hard time at university in Glasgow) a complete ear bashing for sharing their experiences. The funny thing is it now looks like you are wishing you had never gone to Glasgow. Perhaps if you had researched your choice of university better than you claimed you did to the poor person in the scottish unis forum you would have realised that you have to study three subjects for two years. I'm no psychologist but I would say that 0307858 must have had a pretty bad year and was probably feeling bad enough already without you attacking them. You see things can go wrong when you go to university and people do make mistakes but perhaps in future you might gain some experience before passing judgement.

I don't at all wish i hadn't gone to Glasgow, i loved the place and have made many friends, which i hope to keep in touch with. I had researched the place fully and was aware that i had to take three subjects. I thought it was a good idea, but after doing it for a term i decided that i wanted to do straight Psychology.

Perhaps you should think about what you are going to say and how little you actually know about my experience in Glasgow before passing judgement as you like to say.

--------------

saiyamana
that was bad :|

just re-took all AS modules, got CCC last time.

investigations folder - easy, but i've probs got another C lol

paper 1 - meh, failed

paper 2 - definate fail

:frown:

Don't worry, just keep trying! In one of my AS English Lit. modules, i got a E first time round, a D second time round and a very good A third time round! Keep at it, practice makes perfect! (Either that or it was third time lucky for me!!) :biggrin:
Reply 598
Wow, that was quite harsh huh?

i'm revising atm and I am so so sick of it. I may move to another country and become a pavement artist. I have drawn so many psych related cartoons today I think I missed my calling...
Reply 599
Lol, Class. I hate all this revision.. If I could jus focus on psych, and not have to worry about politics aswell. Oh the fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending