The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

i got a piaget symbol
Reply 161
lou p
not just any pink car, a barbie one! i have very strange friends...

anyways, some attractive brains for you all!

lou xxx

I think the second one or the forth one!
Reply 162
Hanzing
Ooh Yes :smile: The joy..
God tjhou.. Still got to do more revision for psychopathy and treatments. anyone else hating this Issues and Debates section? We only learnt the gender/culutural Bias, Ethics and Non-human animals stuff. But there is mroe in the textbook... Hmm.

O.o heres a Psych Piccy Idea
Psych Symbol - Scaree..

Boring.. But ya know standard.

Theres only the four issues you mentioned in my text book. I'm not learning culture bias, i don't like it and my teacher didn't teach it well so i don't particuarly understand all the emics and etics stuff :confused:

I want human participants to come up! :biggrin:
Reply 163
Bleh, I prefer a picture of Freud. If not, then the classic Psychology symbol.
Reply 164
I like the little Freud :biggrin:

How about these, just a few ideas...
Leader??????

Ok, well i just realised that after 2moz i'm not doing psychology again and therefore shouldn't really be the leader of the society. We do need one so who wants to be it?
twinkledust
Leader??????

Ok, well i just realised that after 2moz i'm not doing psychology again and therefore shouldn't really be the leader of the society. We do need one so who wants to be it?

I think it should be someone who is doing or is going to do a degree in Psychology.
Reply 167
Im doing A Psych Degree Id Love To lead.. If Ya need anyone :smile:

O.o I love those Lil Pics at top.
Reply 168
twinkledust
Leader??????

Sorry to hear that :frown:.

I'd be very happy to be leader, hopefully going to Durham to do psychology.
Ok, well the only 2 who have come forward is aattmm and hanzing. One of you can be leader and the second co leader. so its up to you which you woudl rather be.
Reply 170
Me! :redface:

I'm doing psychology next year (at Glasgow) :biggrin:
Reply 171
Gah... I think a poll to decide, only current members of the society can vote.
Reply 172
Indeed. No i don't mind really. :redface:
Reply 173
TBH, i think the thread is a little dead...there are no discussions on anything psychology related as far as i can see!

We need to liven it up!
Reply 174
People tend to create new threads asking general questions as well. If we could get more general questions asked in here, that might liven it up a bit.
Reply 175
Yeah...like just before the PYA5 exam, there were 4 or 5 threads on it! Can someone not make this thread sticky? I think a lot of people do psychology but not many people know its here...
Reply 176
Deffo needs to be a sticky, I think. We'll get more members when the new school year starts, no doubt, and they'll be asking lots of questions.
Reply 177
Do we have to ask a mod to get it sticky? :p:

There seem to be quite a few members, but the thread seems to be very inactive! Maybe it would help having a symbol too...people would see the symbol next to peoples names and look at the thread to see what its about perhaps?
Reply 178
I'm a 3rd year Psychology undergrad at Bristol, can I join?
first of all ide like to say i wana be in the UKL Psychology Society lol. i hate it how every1 says psyc is dead easy. its a good structured course and its harder than people think. i mean remembering 20 studies, i have trouble with rememberin the day lol.most ppl thort the jan exam was goin be dead easy cuz they had the answer and they all thort i was thick( i am realy lol) but i proved them rong wen they got Ds and Es and (sorry to bragg just happy) i got an A 95/100 :O lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending