The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Is the university of Hertfordshire any good?

I'm applying to university's next year after I finish my a-levels and this university is one of my first choices as its not far from where I live meaning I could live from home & not pay for accommodation & I could also keep my jobs meaning I would still have money coming in to get through uni.

I'm starting to doubt this choice though because I have not heard great things about the uni its self. I'm planning on studying business studies, so I guess I want to know if this course at this uni is good. Do the teachers seem to care about students education? Is the campus nice& facilities good? Are the people nice?

I know there are a lot of questions there but if anyone is studying that course at that uni then would you be able to help a girl out.
Reply 1
I live locally to it and honestly its a uni for the purpose you described IMO. Alot of my friends go there for 1) its close and so they won't have to travel /spend money elsewhere and 2) they really didn't have the grades to go any place better.
Youll probably have a decent time but academically its nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for Hertfordshire freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending