The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Creative Writing MA - anyone studying/studied?

Hello!

I've become really interested by the creative writing MA UEA course - I'm just wondering if anybody can shed some personal experiences of the course? Is there anyone here who has studied or is currently studying for the creative writing postgrad?

What's the course like? The faculty? Are the teachers great?
Also - what is the interview like?

Thanks very much in advance for any help anyone can provide :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm starting it in September, so will be able to say more about it then :P But having just finished my undergrad at UEA, I can say the whole department is really good. Loads of great tutors with a lot of expertise between them :smile:

I wasn't asked to interview - I applied for poetry, so I dunno if it's different for prose.
come do it, it's such an exciting looking course! And UEA is amazing!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by corybantically
I'm starting it in September, so will be able to say more about it then :P But having just finished my undergrad at UEA, I can say the whole department is really good. Loads of great tutors with a lot of expertise between them :smile:

I wasn't asked to interview - I applied for poetry, so I dunno if it's different for prose.

Thanks for the reply - i'd be eager to hear of how you get on come September.
Well done on gaining a place - hope you enjoy it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by corybantically

how is the course in Poetry going? curious to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending