The Student Room Group

How can I show my girlfriend I love her?

I sometimes struggle with showing my feelings (I admire the stoic school of thought) and I really want to show my girlfriend how much I love her? How can I do this. I am a dentist and earn a good salary so money is no object. All suggestions welcome!
cook her a meal
Reply 2
Give her the D
You can show her without money, or at least very little. Take her out for a picnic or something, with all her favourite foods and pack a blanket and everything just to show some thought. Or prepare a nice night in with her favourite film you just hate but will watch because she likes. Tell her she's beautiful a bit more or book an appointment for her to get her nails done or something. If you live together, clean the house before she gets back so she doesn't etc.
With loves suggestions are all on the right lines, I have the simplest one.

Tell her you love her!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like simple things. Take her out. Picnic sounds nice. Or cook a romantic dinner and then cuddle up and make out
You don't need lots of money to show someone you love them. :nah:

Do things for her, make her things, take her on romantic walks or picnics, hug her, and most of all, TELL HER!
Reply 7
Do something that with her that she likes, perhaps she has mentioned something before, it will show you listen to her. Or get her something she's always wanted. Failing that, I know I'd be very happy with a pair of Jimmy Choo heels, as you say money is no object. jk :biggrin:
Reply 8
Buy her something really expensive, and then make her feel really guilty about accepting it.

Act cold all evening, play with your phone, do not listen to her or engage her in conversation, and then when you get home and she starts crying, demand sex.
Reply 9
Actions speak louder than words, and sometimes the simplest things work best

- Make a blanket fort and cuddle up and watch a film together inside it, have a picnic on the floor with candlelights inside, or outside in the afternoon in the park.
- A long massage goes a long way too, or get some body paints and paint something on her back, take time, put on some music you both like, talk about whatever while painting.
- Cinema and a meal is great, especially if you bring flowers [[or a single red rose]] before the meal, or as you pick her up, I mean if you don't live with her that'd be perfect, get all dressed up and stuff.
- A small personalised gift perhaps? Work on her interests, what does she really enjoy, then think of how it could possibly be personalised, with her favourite colours? Quotes? Maybe she has a favourite animal, or a hobby she can't get enough of, a little personalised accessory to an instrument she plays?
Original post by Valerius1
I sometimes struggle with showing my feelings (I admire the stoic school of thought) and I really want to show my girlfriend how much I love her? How can I do this. I am a dentist and earn a good salary so money is no object. All suggestions welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQotYZNqYec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending