The Student Room Group

I LOVE YOU - when was the last time you said those words....

Scroll to see replies

A few months ago.
4 minutes ago
Original post by Little Toy Gun
A few months ago.

Original post by vd12345
4 minutes ago

Who did you say it to?
Original post by starlight82
Who did you say it to?

Ex-boyfriend.
Original post by Larissa14
Last week. Lol

Who? :smile:
Who did you say it to?

Girlfriend
Who? :smile:

My friends that I met in France. 😔
My friends that I met in France. 😔

Why the sad face? :frown:
Why the sad face? :frown:

Because I'm back home in the uk while they are in France
Because I'm back home in the uk while they are in France

:hugs:
Do you feel your current struggle will stop you from expressing those words in the future?

I can't say it with certainty but I do reckon if I'm to ever say "I hate or love you" to someone, it will never be meant in the same way people without significantly affecting developmental conditions (like autism) would do so.

In other words, I think if I say it, it'll represent something different to what others tend to feel it does; if it is at all genuine.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ki Yung Na
I can't say it with certainty but I do reckon if I'm to ever say "I hate or love you" to someone, it will never be meant in the same way people without significantly affecting developmental conditions (like autism) would do so.

In other words, I think if I say it, it'll represent something different to what others tend to think it does; if it is at all genuine.

Spoiler

How did you improve your empathy skills? I am a cold hearted stone. Please help. :redface:
So romantic :colondollar: You sound like one lucky girl :smile:

I feel like one very lucky girl :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In other words, I think if I say it, it'll represent something different to what others tend to feel it does; if it is at all genuine.

Spoiler

That's interesting, thanks for explaining.

Don't worry, you sound like a lovely guy :smile:
haven't got a clue don't really remember but if i prob say it to my parents they prob think i did something wrong and trying to cover it up
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How did you improve your empathy skills? I am a cold hearted stone. Please help. :redface:

Is this a serious request or nah? :colonhash:
Is this a serious request or nah? :colonhash:

Totally serious!
To my two younger brothers 5 hours ago
Several times a day...

But I agree with the above poster, saying it a lot makes it mean less... But it just seems the done thing to end convos? :dontknow:
Loving the new avatar, girl :h:

Quick Reply

Latest