The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Water Lane Apartments

I am looking for accom for 2017/2018 (which seems a while away, and yes I know prices change, but I'm not going to be able to view any places while I'm on my industrial placement!).

Looking for studios and this particular Collegiate place seems to be the cheapest, next to a few of Digs' offerings (both c.£7500 if memory serves). Has anyone stayed here, particularly in the standard rooms? I can't really find any reviews.

Cheers
Reply 1
It looks like Water Lane Apartments is being converted from an office block into student accommodation.

There's an article here:
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Tax-office-student-digs/story-26189219-detail/story.html

which says "The scheme is due for completion in July 2015." -- which implies that no one has yet lived there.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by martin7
It looks like Water Lane Apartments is being converted from an office block into student accommodation.

There's an article here:
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Tax-office-student-digs/story-26189219-detail/story.html

which says "The scheme is due for completion in July 2015." -- which implies that no one has yet lived there.

Ah, that would explain it. Cheers!
Hi there!

We're happy to hear that you are considering choosing our apartness at Water Lane! You are correct, the building is currently undergoing renovations so this years tenants will be the first ones in! We have a show flat in the building at the moment and if you're in Bristol at the moment we would love to show you around!

Have a great day :smile:

Callum B
If anyone else wants some info - I went to view Water Lane just now.

Ultra rooms look great. Premier rooms are interestingly shaped, but very cosy. I feel like the standard studios might be a bit cramped (didn't view), but I didn't think to ask for measurements (and I can't see any decent pictures of them on the site).

Area is pretty quiet, and soundproofing of rooms appears to be pretty good. As nice as it looks in the pictures really. In all, I'd say probably as nice as some of the rooms I've seen in Vita, and cheaper (though further away).

All these newer studio places all tend to look the same to me so there's not much to really say apart from that, lol.

EDIT: actually -

Original post by Callum Brady - Collegiate
Hi there!

We're happy to hear that you are considering choosing our apartness at Water Lane! You are correct, the building is currently undergoing renovations so this years tenants will be the first ones in! We have a show flat in the building at the moment and if you're in Bristol at the moment we would love to show you around!

Have a great day :smile:

Callum B

Do you happen to know if any of the pictures here http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments/gallery are of the standard studios? Thanks in advance!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spleenharvester
If anyone else wants some info - I went to view Water Lane just now.

Ultra rooms look great. Premier rooms are interestingly shaped, but very cosy. I feel like the standard studios might be a bit cramped (didn't view), but I didn't think to ask for measurements (and I can't see any decent pictures of them on the site).

Area is pretty quiet, and soundproofing of rooms appears to be pretty good. As nice as it looks in the pictures really. In all, I'd say probably as nice as some of the rooms I've seen in Vita, and cheaper (though further away).

All these newer studio places all tend to look the same to me so there's not much to really say apart from that, lol.

EDIT: actually -

Do you happen to know if any of the pictures here http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments/gallery are of the standard studios? Thanks in advance!

Hey,

So happy to hear that you like Water Lane Apartments, the photos that are on our website are mostly of our show flat which is based on our Premier Studio Plus, Premier Studio Plus (corner rooms) and our Ultra Studio, so unfortunately none of the Standard Studio rooms. They will have a similar look to the other rooms however :smile:

Have a great day! :smile:

Callum B
Reply 6
Has anyone seen this private gym?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending