The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accom 2023’

hello guys! for the past few hours my accommodation portal hasn’t been working. it was working in the morning but now when i press book room it says
‘Thank you for registering your interest in accommodation. Please await an invite which will provide you with the date and time to access room bookings. This will be within the next two working weeks.’
does this mean there aren’t any more rooms left? please help! this is for nom KAAS btw
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hello guys! for the past few hours my accommodation portal hasn’t been working. it was working in the morning but now when i press book room it says
‘Thank you for registering your interest in accommodation. Please await an invite which will provide you with the date and time to access room bookings. This will be within the next two working weeks.’
does this mean there aren’t any more rooms left? please help! this is for nom KAAS btw

Hi have you recieved your KAAS approval yet as if you haven't it might be because you have to wait for it, if its not im not too sure. I booked a room yesterday and the only residence availabe was Angel lane which is annoying as im at strand and want SSA. But you can change your room once you've booked you just have to keep on checking residence availabilty.
It might be worth contacting kings accomodation for more advice?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by luke-SB
Hi have you recieved your KAAS approval yet as if you haven't it might be because you have to wait for it, if its not im not too sure. I booked a room yesterday and the only residence availabe was Angel lane which is annoying as im at strand and want SSA. But you can change your room once you've booked you just have to keep on checking residence availabilty.
It might be worth contacting kings accomodation for more advice?

hi! i didn’t apply to KAAS but i called them up today. i could see the rooms on the booking system until yesterday without having got the invite first but the advisor said there was a issue with the portal and that’s why i could see the rooms. now that they’ve fixed it, i have to wait for my invite 😭
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
hi! i didn’t apply to KAAS but i called them up today. i could see the rooms on the booking system until yesterday without having got the invite first but the advisor said there was a issue with the portal and that’s why i could see the rooms. now that they’ve fixed it, i have to wait for my invite 😭

thats so annoying i didn't even get an invite i don't think i applied for KAAS two weeks ago and they rejected me yesterday and cos they took so long to get back to me all the rooms where practically gone apart from Angel lane but im hoping to change, im hoping they'll release more rooms as its not really fair for people who have only recently got offers (i got mine on 10th May). But honestly i wouldn't worry im sure everyone will find a room, only thing to make sure you get the guarnteed room you have to book by next thursday :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by luke-SB
thats so annoying i didn't even get an invite i don't think i applied for KAAS two weeks ago and they rejected me yesterday and cos they took so long to get back to me all the rooms where practically gone apart from Angel lane but im hoping to change, im hoping they'll release more rooms as its not really fair for people who have only recently got offers (i got mine on 10th May). But honestly i wouldn't worry im sure everyone will find a room, only thing to make sure you get the guarnteed room you have to book by next thursday :smile:

i don’t think my parents really understand the concept of booking now for the guarantee and then changing my room later. when i was able to access the booking system there was only angel lane and they said not to get it since it’s too far. it’d take me the same time to travel to campus from angel lane compared to my house so they said i cant book accom unless it’s like GDSA :’(
Reply 5
i’m sorry to here that tho they’ve been rejecting a lot of people for KAAS recently and it’s not fair bc there’s only 6 days left until the guarantee deadline. some people were saying there’s only 2 angel lane rooms on the non KAAS portal so they need to add rooms :/
Reply 6
Guys theyve released more rooms on the portal and SSA and other accoms

Quick Reply

Latest