The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And, moving on to the new thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4136101

What a journey.
Original post by Insight314
It's exciting times.

So much STEP prep going on in the last minutes of STEP prep thread. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your college ... it's beautiful
yeah I guess you just can't do maths that late everyday
@Puddles the Monkey - mind doing the honour of closing the thread and unstickying it (and stickying the new one?) :smile:
step is hard
Original post by Mop3476
step is hard

Stop breking tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Stop breking tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You stop breaking TSR first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a few questions about the marking on STEP, I'm going to make references to 2015 Step II so ill put my questions in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Original post by KingRS
I have a few questions about the marking on STEP, I'm going to make references to 2015 Step II so ill put my questions in a spoiler.

Spoiler

We changed threads. This one's gonna get closed soon so better copy pasta into the new thread linked above.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingRS

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
We changed threads. This one's gonna get closed soon so better copy pasta into the new thread linked above.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, will do
Original post by Zacken
@Puddles the Monkey - mind doing the honour of closing the thread and unstickying it (and stickying the new one?) :smile:

:top:

Nice. :biggrin:

Closed this thread now :smile:

Conversation continues here everyone. If you've posted you'll have a quote from me :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending