The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Late accomodation...

Hello,
Due to lots of stuff, I missed the deadline for applying for accommodation in bath... I know the applications reopen the 20th of August, so my question is how likely am I to find accommodation then? If not, what other choices do I have?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by fabs1501
Hello,
Due to lots of stuff, I missed the deadline for applying for accommodation in bath... I know the applications reopen the 20th of August, so my question is how likely am I to find accommodation then? If not, what other choices do I have?

Thanks!

Im going to have to apply on the 20th too :frown: i have a feeling that theres going to be really few available rooms which means i‘ll have to go house hunting and find potential roommates...:/
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by kateyl
Im going to have to apply on the 20th too :frown: i have a feeling that theres going to be really few available rooms which means i‘ll have to go house hunting and find potential roommates...:/

Snap! We should just rent with each other...not that i know who you are, or your name. As long as you're not a murderer! :P
Was Bath your insurance?
Reply 3
Original post by kateyl

Yup, ill do that too, Bath was also my insurance so its even less guaranteed... oh well we will see! What are you studying?
Reply 4
Yup, ill do that too, Bath was also my insurance so its even less guaranteed... oh well we will see! What are you studying?

Gonna wake up really early to apply for accommodation in hopes that ill get one of the front places on the waiting list hhaha! Im studying civil engineering, what about you? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kateyl
Gonna wake up really early to apply for accommodation in hopes that ill get one of the front places on the waiting list hhaha! Im studying civil engineering, what about you? :smile:

Thats awesome! Ill be studying architecture, so we're nit that far off from each other :biggrin:D did you do IB or a levels?
Reply 6
Thats awesome! Ill be studying architecture, so we're nit that far off from each other :biggrin:D did you do IB or a levels?

Ooh cool! I'll probably see you at some point in a joint lecture or something (not that Id know who to look out for HAHA)! I did a levels, you? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by kateyl
Ooh cool! I'll probably see you at some point in a joint lecture or something (not that Id know who to look out for HAHA)! I did a levels, you? :smile:

Ah I did IB... Im trying to find people that did IB to compare my results, because this year's were brutal! yep i guess we will unknowingly see each other around :smile:)
Reply 8
Ah I did IB... Im trying to find people that did IB to compare my results, because this year's were brutal! yep i guess we will unknowingly see each other around :smile:)

Ah i see haha you still mustve done amazingly to be going to bath for architecture though! Dw this years a levels were also really brutal :tongue: where are you from?
Reply 9
Original post by kateyl
Ah i see haha you still mustve done amazingly to be going to bath for architecture though! Dw this years a levels were also really brutal :tongue: where are you from?

Thanks :smile: Im from Italy, but i lived in prague and finished high school there. What about you?
Reply 10
Thanks :smile: Im from Italy, but i lived in prague and finished high school there. What about you?

Haha no problemo! Ooh thats cool, im from hong kong but ive been living in england for four years now :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by kateyl
Haha no problemo! Ooh thats cool, im from hong kong but ive been living in england for four years now :smile:

thats cool! How have you found living in the uk by the way?
Reply 12
thats cool! How have you found living in the uk by the way?

Its been pretty good, less convenient than i was used to in hong kong :tongue: nothing to complain about really, i enjoy it a lot! Bath seems like a lovely place to live anyway ahaha
Original post by kateyl

Hey im going to be studying civil engineering too!
Reply 14
Original post by Tamaraaa
Hey im going to be studying civil engineering too!

Ah awesome!! I guess I'll be seeing you around then hahah :smile:
Hey Im David from Madrid. Im looking for a place to live the first semester of this year. I'm looking for potential flatmates to share a house/flat. I also study architecture at Bath University coming for an Erasmus. Do you know any potential flatmate? On this page there is interesting houses for rent!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/find.html?searchType=RENT&locationIdentifier=REGION%5E116&insId=6&radius=0.0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&minBedrooms=&maxBedrooms=&displayPropertyType=&maxDaysSinceAdded=&sortByPriceDescending=&_includeLetAgreed=on&primaryDisplayPropertyType=&secondaryDisplayPropertyType=&oldDisplayPropertyType=&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=&letType=&letFurnishType=&houseFlatShare=false
Anyone still looking for accommodation, this site has rooms in existing flat shares etc : http://student.spareroom.co.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest