The Student Room Group

Study Medicine Abroad

Hey guys,

I'm really worried that I won't meet my grades to study medicine in the UK. I don't want to waste a year and take a gap year but I don't mind studying medicine abroad if I have to! I have had a look at some of the posts on european medical schools which all have good comments. I know I will be struggling to handle the application process in applying direct to the universities. I have looked at some of the agencies and based on other threads and posts, everyone seems to have mixed feelings about them all.

Study Medicine Europe and Tutelage both caught my attention. Can you guys help me decide which would be the best to use. I don't have much time left, results day is in less than 2 weeks!!!
Original post by ariaskyes
Hey guys,

I'm really worried that I won't meet my grades to study medicine in the UK. I don't want to waste a year and take a gap year but I don't mind studying medicine abroad if I have to! I have had a look at some of the posts on european medical schools which all have good comments. I know I will be struggling to handle the application process in applying direct to the universities. I have looked at some of the agencies and based on other threads and posts, everyone seems to have mixed feelings about them all.

Study Medicine Europe and Tutelage both caught my attention. Can you guys help me decide which would be the best to use. I don't have much time left, results day is in less than 2 weeks!!!

There is clearing spaces available, my cousin is applying to study abroad with me too..she's applying through Tutelage because I did aswell haha! Always good to know someone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending