The Student Room Group

University of Warwick vs University of Nottingham

Hi, I am debating between Warwick and Nottingham for a Economics at Bachelors level. Why I was keen on Nottingham was that the fees is 6000 pounds lower for international students. Is there a reason why Warwick is better and the fee difference is justified?

Thank you :smile:
Warwick is highly respected for its economics course. If grades are not a problem then pay the extra £6000 and get a quality degree. It will be worth it.

PS: Don't get me wrong by the way. Nottingham is still a very good uni for economics but Warwick (from what I know) would most likely look better and so possibly make you more employable. Feel free to reply back if you disagree.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by OrionMusicNet
Warwick is highly respected for its economics course. If grades are not a problem then pay the extra £6000 and get a quality degree. It will be worth it.

PS: Don't get me wrong by the way. Nottingham is still a very good uni for economics but Warwick (from what I know) would most likely look better and so possibly make you more employable. Feel free to reply back if you disagree.

Hey, thank you for helping me out. I ended up choosing Nottingham anyway. I agree with you, however I had no choice, Warwick wasn't working out.

Thanks anyway
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending