The Student Room Group

Post your Eid pics here!

A thread dedicated to Muslims by a recently converted girl :h: post your Eid pics/memories on here.

Scroll to see replies

316304_206760249395098_484899589_n.jpg
Reply 2
Well i look bad and yeah, the clothes are good though took 3-4 hours to buy. I'm fussy... There was a good pic but my jealous cuz sent the bad one
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
image.jpgHere
It was sunny.
Reply 5
It was a good day
Original post by Proxenus

You're Muslim?

Also, is that pic recent?

Tad late for an Eid thread, but I'm not complaining. :lol:

Didn't really do much tbh, was with family for the whole of the day (hence all the spare time to take selfies :rolleyes:) and then went to play pool with someone the day after. It's a well-established fact of life that Eid gets a little more boring with each passing year of your life.

How did you spend your (presumably) first Eid, Gabriella?
Original post by Proxenus

Nice you look lovely :h:
Original post by OGGUS
Well i look bad and yeah, the clothes are good though took 3-4 hours to buy. I'm fussy...

Don't look bad at all from what I can see!

Original post by The_Internet
It was sunny.

Expand

Original post by arfah
It was a good day

Expand :lol:
Original post by gabriellakhan

Expand

Expand :lol:

I'd rather get thinner actually!

The only pic I have is a pretty terrible one tbh which is this:

Cropped brother out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hashim123
You're Muslim?

Also, is that pic recent?

Tad late for an Eid thread, but I'm not complaining. :lol:

Didn't really do much tbh, was with family for the whole of the day (hence all the spare time to take selfies :rolleyes:) and then went to play pool with someone the day after. It's a well-established fact of life that Eid gets a little more boring with each passing year of your life.

How did you spend your (presumably) first Eid, Gabriella?

I spent mine with my friends. Went out to eat at night with them. Apart from that it was a pretty normal day :smile:
I'm surprised no freshie has posted a picture of himSelf posing in a rented Ferrari yet
(edited 8 years ago)
I spent mine with my friends. Went out to eat at night with them. Apart from that it was a pretty normal day :smile:

How long have you been Muslim for, if you don't mind me asking, and how are you finding it to to adjust? Are you still in touch with your family?
Original post by Hashim123
How long have you been Muslim for, if you don't mind me asking, and how are you finding it to to adjust? Are you still in touch with your family?

I've been a Muslim for 3/4 months now. It's been hard for me to change my living style, since my parents are fully against the idea. (They're strictly Jewish I know). I am still in touch with them though
Reply 14

The pic made my face look messed up
Reply 15
Original post by Nucleotide
I'm surprised no freshie has posted a picture of himSelf posing in a rented Ferrari yet

yo that would be too funny

Can't stand those types tbh...PRetending to be all religious and blasting you for NOT being religious, and then splashing the cash they don't have, to impress girls they can't get..
Original post by The_Internet
Can't stand those types tbh...PRetending to be all religious and blasting you for NOT being religious, and then splashing the cash they don't have, to impress girls they can't get..

So 99% of paki boys aged 13-25
Spent the night rocking some Eminem songs.
So 99% of paki boys aged 13-25

I guess so? But holy ****. 13 year olds?? I guess Im in the 1% then

[video="youtube;hrGdEwV-efs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrGdEwV-efs[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest