The Student Room Group

Ozil vs Oscar vs Mata vs Coutinho vs Isco rank in order

Scroll to see replies

Original post by khalid78628
I do admit Coutinho is the most inconsistent. But im looking at this on recent form, last season and the start of this. Coutinho was better than Oscar, Mata and Ozil. If we are talking about top form then Ozil and Mata are the beet obviously. I dont get why you and others overhype the BPL so much. La liga and are Bundisliga are just as challenging. I got a feeling your just basing this on Dimaria. Just because he excelled in La liga and flopped in the BPL doesnt mean the league is much challenging. Do you think all the pl players listed are better than reus?

You're not completely wrong about Coutiho; he's a great player but he would be way better under a better manager. Also, I'm not basing it on di maria. Didn't even think of him. I watched bundesliga, la liga and bpl matches throughout last season and I believe the quality of football and the challenge and the pace of the players makes it much more entertaining and challenging. Also fyi strength is a real prime factor in the bpl as only the physically strongest can survive and that's why I believe di maria and many others have failed to adjust to the premier league whereas hazard, costa and sanchez fit in perfectly due to their superior strength.

Also, I'm not too sure about Reus cause I personally haven't seen enough of him to build my own opinion.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Butternuts96
You're not completely wrong about Coutiho; he's a great player but he would be way better under a better manager. Also, I'm not basing it on di maria. Didn't even think of him. I watched bundesliga, la liga and bpl matches throughout last season and I believe the quality of football and the challenge and the pace of the players makes it much more entertaining and challenging. Also fyi strength is a real prime factor in the bpl as only the physically strongest can survive and that's why I believe di maria and many others have failed to adjust to the premier league whereas hazard, costa and sanchez fit in perfectly due to their superior strength.

Also, I'm not too sure about Reus cause I personally haven't seen enough of him to build my own opinion.

Strength is definitely an important factor in being a success in the pl. But saying that only the physically strongest can survive isnt true. I wouldnt call Coutinho, Mata, Eriksen, Willian, Oscar physically strong at all. Hazard isnt even tha strong. IMO Neymar would be a success in the pl. That comment is also saying that Messi would flop in the pl as his not built like Ronaldo
Özil > Mata > Isco > Oscar > Coutinho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
In terms of looks:

Isco > Mata > Oscar > Coutinho > Joseph Merrick > Ozil.
Original post by Mackay
In terms of looks:

Isco > Mata > Oscar > Coutinho > Joseph Merrick > Ozil.

In terms of looks and talent. Isco
Reply 45
For me it's probably:
Mata
Oscar
Isco
Coutinho
Ozil - not reliable in big games

Quick Reply

Latest