The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Freshers 2015

Big congratulations if you're coming to the University of Hertfordshire this year!!

This thread is the best place for you all to start meeting and chatting with one another before you all begin your incredible uni years!
Reply 1
Original post by GuppyFox
Big congratulations if you're coming to the University of Hertfordshire this year!!

This thread is the best place for you all to start meeting and chatting with one another before you all begin your incredible uni years!

i second this! :yy: was so nervous for everyone, reading the a level results thread last night/today! + great idea! :biggrin: really disappointed by the freshers line up this year :frown:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ellen-
i second this! :yy: was so nervous for everyone, reading the a level results thread last night/today! + great idea! :biggrin: really disappointed by the freshers line up this year :frown:

What do you mean by the freshers line up? And why would it be bad?
Also anybody doing computer science ?
Reply 3
I'm doing psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dylan977

the freshers line up is all the acts that will be performing. check hertfordshire.su! last year we had example, pendulum, sigma, becky hill, fuse odg etc and this just isnt as good in comparison imo!
Reply 5
Omg I would of loved pendulum!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Dylan977

Im doing CS man , BSc
When does freshers week start?
Reply 8
Original post by Phillipo57
When does freshers week start?

I think september 28th ?
Reply 9
Original post by arcaedox
I think september 28th ?

your induction for your course may start on the 28th, but there will be stuff on the 26th and 27th, especially at the forum :smile: not sure about day activities atm! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ellen-
your induction for your course may start on the 28th, but there will be stuff on the 26th and 27th, especially at the forum :smile: not sure about day activities atm! :smile:
OH right , awesome
Reply 11
Original post by arcaedox
OH right , awesome

hertfordshire.su/freshers/ has generic freshers info, hertfordshire.su/freshers/events/ has the info on the night events. you can buy the freshers wristbands there too!
Reply 12
Original post by Sammaaa11
I'm doing psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!!!
Anyone doing Marketing with a language this September?
Also, does anyone know when we'll get our accommodation flats etc? x
Reply 14
You should have had an email saying that they have offered you a room and then you have to go through the process of paying your deposit and putting in bank details and you get 2 days in which you can move in (26th - 27th) unless you're international.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing geog here ??
Reply 16
Original post by Sammaaa11
Omg I would of loved pendulum!

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry only just seen this! but it was such a good night! it was last night of freshers too, so a good way to end! :smile:
ME 3!
Original post by koredebanjo
Anyone doing Marketing with a language this September?
Also, does anyone know when we'll get our accommodation flats etc? x

Hey! I'll be studying Marketing with German, although I don't think that I'll be taking the language option.
Jw did you guys get something in your post bout Herts Success?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending