Who is excited for tomorrow!!?

Me!

I'm in the bath and my glasses keep steaming up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Me!

I'm in the bath and my glasses keep steaming up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! Sounds very nice, unfortunately I worked for 8Hrs today and am struggling to keep my eyes open - at least I'll be able to sleep tonight!!
Original post by Gilo98
Hahaha! Sounds very nice, unfortunately I worked for 8Hrs today and am struggling to keep my eyes open - at least I'll be able to sleep tonight!!

😂 That's good. Me and all my friends are at panic stations and completely freaking out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
😂 That's good. Me and all my friends are at panic stations and completely freaking out

Posted from TSR Mobile

The panic hasn't settled in yet for me, its more just nervous excitement, although i am dreading that moment when you convince yourself you have failed everything
Original post by Gilo98
The panic hasn't settled in yet for me, its more just nervous excitement, although i am dreading that moment when you convince yourself you have failed everything

I reached that stage a while ago xD I'm sat in my bath, rather tipsy, painting myself yellow with some fabulous Lush shower cream and jelly xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
I reached that stage a while ago xD I'm sat in my bath, rather tipsy, painting myself yellow with some fabulous Lush shower cream and jelly xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

How exciting :mmm:
I hope you all got the GCSE results that you wanted. :smile:
I hope everyone did well?
Original post by Gilo98
I hope everyone did well?

Put it this way: I'm getting back in the bath.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Put it this way: I'm getting back in the bath.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grouphugs:

Hahaha, I hope you're not too disappointed though? :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gilo98
:grouphugs:

Hahaha, I hope you're not too disappointed though? :frown:

*hugs*

I'm just trying to figure out what on Earth went wrong with my music coursework. After months of my teacher telling me it was really good, I should have not come out with the grade that I did. But hey. I'm trying not to let one bad grade spoil my results. It's hard though. I feel like I've disappointed a lot of people /:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
*hugs*

I'm just trying to figure out what on Earth went wrong with my music coursework. After months of my teacher telling me it was really good, I should have not come out with the grade that I did. But hey. I'm trying not to let one bad grade spoil my results. It's hard though. I feel like I've disappointed a lot of people /:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
Have you put the coursework in for a remark? Might be worth doing if the mark isn't what you were expecting. Similar thing has happened with my German coursework - got an A and my teacher was certain it would be an A*, will have to wait and see. Good :h: Its only one subject, you have a load of others also. I assure you, you haven't disappointed anyone, I'm sure everyone close to you is super proud of the work you've put in, irrelevant of what grades!!
Original post by Gilo98
:frown:
Have you put the coursework in for a remark? Might be worth doing if the mark isn't what you were expecting. Similar thing has happened with my German coursework - got an A and my teacher was certain it would be an A*, will have to wait and see. Good :h: Its only one subject, you have a load of others also. I assure you, you haven't disappointed anyone, I'm sure everyone close to you is super proud of the work you've put in, irrelevant of what grades!!

I just don't understand how, after everything, the coursework came out as an E. I mean, they were telling our class we should all get A/A*! I'm not getting a remark, I think I've had more than enough GCSE Music stress to last me a lifetime!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
I just don't understand how, after everything, the coursework came out as an E. I mean, they were telling our class we should all get A/A*! I'm not getting a remark, I think I've had more than enough GCSE Music stress to last me a lifetime!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would still go for it. Once you sign the remark sheet thats it, you just forget about it and move on!
Original post by Gilo98
I would still go for it. Once you sign the remark sheet thats it, you just forget about it and move on!

How do you go about it? Do I ring my school and talk to my teacher?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
How do you go about it? Do I ring my school and talk to my teacher?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teacher did it straight away when i got them but I would just ring your teacher or your exams officer specifically if you know how to get hold of them, they are the ones that do it anyway and they will speak to your teacher.
i don't think ill even class as a member of year "12" anymore...:hide:
Original post by Midnightmemories
i don't think ill even class as a member of year "12" anymore...:hide:

You will! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I basically failed most of my GCSE's.

3/10 are C's, the rest are below.

I have to retake english and maths and I'm doing level one at college now.

:hide:

Latest