The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
what? :shock: no way! i put every page of my history and biology notes into platic wallets, i think my world would end without them :eek3:

I put all my work in them it's just when they're hanging around with no purpose in life except to make your desk a wreck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JessThomas6
I put all my work in them it's just when they're hanging around with no purpose in life except to make your desk a wreck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hhe lol, they are quite slippery when they have nothing in them and frequently fall off of shelves :biggrin:
sooo happy with my essay result :biggrin::redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
sooo happy with my essay result :biggrin::redface:

Yaaaaaay! :biggrin:

What did you get?!
Reply 1984
Who does geography here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
Who does geography here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do geography. What exam board are you doing 😊
Original post by SSAA9
Who does geography here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do AQA Geography (currently doing Population Change and Rivers/flood management) How about you?? :smile:
Original post by swagmister
Same it's good but I like it a lot less than my other subjects, Mind mapper on youtube does some good economics videos

I know what you mean! I think it's possibly a testament to how much I like my other subjects though, to be honest! Haha. I've heard from some students taking both Business and Economics at A-Level in my college, that Economics is much more interesting in their opinions. I guess it's a matter of perspective in some ways.

I'll definitely be checking out Mind Mapper on Youtube though, I love video resources, when the channel actually tries to be a little engaging (unlike some Maths videos I've been made to watch). :biggrin:
Done very little work today because I had a twilight and was up very late revising. Luckily biology test went okay I think.

Will make a cup of tea in a minute, play twenty one pilots and just practice some maths until I go to bed

It will feel so relaxing!
I'm taking biology, chemistry, physics and maths AS and need help to find some good revision websites for the new AQA specification. I have a site for chemistry - if anyone is wondering it is http://a-levelchemistry.co.uk/ - it is really good, including notes as well as questions for AQA, OCR and the new AQA AS course.
Original post by jamestg
Done very little work today because I had a twilight and was up very late revising. Luckily biology test went okay I think.

Will make a cup of tea in a minute, play twenty one pilots and just practice some maths until I go to bed

Hahaha, lucky thing :smile: I have my Biology and Geography tests on Friday, so i'm frantically revising :frown:
I am the only girl in physics, the others are obviously boys duhhh, but they're so weird. Maybe being a cute nerd isnt so bad after all, get all the attention :wink:
Original post by Zara0526
Hahaha, lucky thing :smile: I have my Biology and Geography tests on Friday, so i'm frantically revising :frown:

i had physics today, i have biology and chemistry on thursday and maths on friday! What scgool do you go to? x
Original post by Zara0526

Good luck! I'm sure as long as you revise and you can apply the stuff you've learnt you'll do great!
i also recommend everyone to get the app gojimo, it is free but includes tonnes of 1mark questions across nearly every subject and every exam board. It is the best thing i have ever got from the app store!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1444159810.296751.jpgI thought this was really cool!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg

enjoy your very deserved chill :couchpotato::tee:
history buddy :h:
Where does everyone go to school at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alicesmith8
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1444159810.296751.jpgI thought this was really cool!!

Lol according to that I'm probably dead :holmes:

Original post by alicesmith8
Where does everyone go to school at?

Upton High, you've probably never heard of it!
Original post by jamestg
Good luck! I'm sure as long as you revise and you can apply the stuff you've learnt you'll do great!

Thank you :smile: make sure you have a good rest!!! Have a bit of 'me' time :smile:

Latest