The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScienceFantatic
lol- you gotta love Aladdin. It's my favourite Disney movie.

:awesome::bhangra: yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[video]https://youtu.be/sXOdn6vLCuU[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Trihawk7
??

??

28th August is really early!

Bad memory. :tongue:
Heyyy guysss
Original post by Fatimah21
Heyyy guysss

Hi! How are you? :jumphug:
Good- I'd be happy to help :smile: What was your biology ISA based on? And if you do resit I think you have to do a completely new isa- it's likely you may have to go at lunchtimes if the class has moved on. An A is a good grade anyway so your teacher might not let you-dunno

I was really surprised at the case dust question in my first ISA but I think I got it- it's the context that got me the first time- I think.

I like the sciences and humanities- I don't enjoy writing essays in history really as they are basically rehearsed and the topics are boring. But I like the english lit essays.

Well you still have plenty of time to decide, what do you want to do at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the input, it's actually really useful! :h:

My ISA was on muscle fatigue. Well done on your ISAs!

I like the creative writing pieces in English and that's about it!

In uni, I'd love to do marine biology. There was this course in which you could go abroad to America for a year for study. Also, in the third or fourth year, you get to go to Bermuda to dive and do research! It sounds so fun and interesting to me! :smile:
Original post by karmacrunch
28th August is really early!

Bad memory. :tongue:

It actually starts on the 26th because of teambuilding activities... fml

looool good luck
Original post by Frodokins
Quite lucky! You geta few extra days, but I understand what you mean - I need to work my butt off this year!

One of the advantages of private school- longer holidays! My brother goes back a week before me.
I slacked the whole of Year 10 so if I'm going to get back on track, I have to work harder than everyone else combined. :frown:

Wow. :mmm: I'm sure everyone will be thinking the same thing about the start date. :rofl:

Aside from having teambuilding activities, why do you start so early? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow. :mmm: I'm sure everyone will be thinking the same thing about the start date. :rofl:

Aside from having teambuilding activities, why do you start so early? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably because my holidays actually started on 12th June and like 1st July for the junior years
Probably because my holidays actually started on 12th June and like 1st July for the junior years

Oooh. I don't think you guys can complain then. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! How are you? :jumphug:

I'm good:tongue: What about you?
Have you finished SAO? I found the second half to be very poor. It seemed to have turned into incest lol.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I just watched episodes de 1 do you think seasons 1 is interesting?
Original post by Naveen1412
Watamote fan! *high five* That anime is so hilarious and sad at the same time. And unfortunately very relatable :c

:five: Ikr it relates to me but at least I'm not that desperate to be popular. There's always that cliche in an high school anime that the main protagonist always sits at the back corner next to the Windows

PS: Is season 2 out? Haven't watched it in ages
Original post by MythicalSprinkle
I've watched the first few episodes of Attack on Titans and I'm liking it :smile:
Spirited Away is an AMAZING movie and you should really watch it if you have time! Although, there are a bunch of arguments about the hidden themes and the meaning behind the movie...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard that there's an attack on Titans live action but they left Levi out because it's hard to pronounce Dx

Yes, I'll start watching Spirited Away :smile:
I'm a little curious (and nervous) as to how many controlled assessments we can have at a time... I have already completed English Lit and Language but I've still got History, Science ISAs, French, Art and ICT :s-smilie:
Original post by Starlight15
:five: Ikr it relates to me but at least I'm not that desperate to be popular. There's always that cliche in an high school anime that the main protagonist always sits at the back corner next to the Windows

PS: Is season 2 out? Haven't watched it in ages

No s2 because it sold so badly.

Original post by MythicalSprinkle
I'm a little curious (and nervous) as to how many controlled assessments we can have at a time... I have already completed English Lit and Language but I've still got History, Science ISAs, French, Art and ICT

I don't think there is a limit, sadly. I had three Science ISAs at the same point as well as an English one. Teachers just bundle them all together, for some reason.

//

I'm so late:
What subjects are you taking?
Eng lit, Eng lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Spanish, Business Studies, Art, History, Geography, RS.
What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11?
Go to Sixth Form. In the summer I'll probably volunteer.
What are your hobbies and interests?
I like learning Japanese, writing novels, playing video games, philosophy etc etc
How do you feel about Year 11?
I'm a bit worried tbh, but I'm excited. Once it's over it'll be out of the way.
What are you most looking forward to in Year 11?
The special treatment :biggrin: Also i have a lot of scholarship interviews and stuff cos i'm hoping to gain a few. I enjoy them, somehow :s-smilie:
Favourite Subject?
Biology, Geography, or Spanish
Favourite Smiley?
:emo:
English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Art, Geography and Computing

Probably go to college and then university. Not sure what I want to do in terms of a career though

I like reading and playing video games:h:

Terrified:redface:

Probably the exams, I just want to get them over and done with and see how I do

Favourite Subject?
Biology, I think

Favourite Smiley?
:colone:
Original post by Joshua-P
English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Art, Geography and Computing

Probably go to college and then university. Not sure what I want to do in terms of a career though

I like reading and playing video games:h:

Terrified:redface:

Probably the exams, I just want to get them over and done with and see how I do

Favourite Subject?
Biology, I think

Favourite Smiley?
:colone:

Which exam board are you on for Computing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest