The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys i've got a question you know me and my friend we both want to go in the science pathway like I want to do audiology and she wants to be a nurse or something but is it possible cuz she's got like got a C whereas I got a B, is it possible to anything with science in college with a C?
Original post by surina16
idk why tf I chose 2 of them for GCSE - I'd happily join the hate club :biggrin:

Yes! I find languages so dry and tedious. I wish everyone would just adopt a universal language. I think if I hadn't burdened myself with french, I would completely love school. I guess I'm just not language oriented. I won't be at all surprised on results day when I get A*s/As and then a random D in it. 😂
Original post by skhan99
good thanks how r u?u haven't been on a while I think?!

Good too! I'm not actually in your year (doing a levels :tongue:) and have been around, just not posting as much because of work and modding :tongue:
Original post by GCSEstudentt
I'm doing triple too! I did myy biology GCSE in year 10 and got an A (10 UMS off an A*) :frown: what about you?

oh well done!!and that's annoying!i hav got all 9 this year:frown:
Original post by Black Rose
Good too! I'm not actually in your year (doing a levels :tongue:) and have been around, just not posting as much because of work and modding :tongue:

oh haha lol hope they r goin well:biggrin:
Original post by skhan99
oh haha lol hope they r goin well:biggrin:

How are GCSEs? :smile:
Original post by get_in_the_robot
Long time no see.
So much school work. OTL
How much is everyone revising for their mocks? I haven't even started yet, and I'm not sure how much revision I should put in.
Added to that, there's a scholarship I'm going for that requires me to know all three modules of at least one Science by January. Gosh am I stressed out.

yeh I can see that with all the full stops used :biggrin: and yeh I am revising slowly yet I get so distracted and lazy cos of a 'hard day at school' which is like everyday lol
Original post by Black Rose
How are GCSEs? :smile:

they r ok thnk u just workin hard and fightin through,soo much coursework catch up is neverending but hey im doin it.....
Original post by crosbycasey56
is anyone doing coursework on exo and endothermic reactions?

yes mine is on the Reaction between copper sulphate and zinc :smile:
Original post by goldenusername
For maths?
yep
Oh wow that'll be a dream getting an A*in maths..it's my hardest subject..congrats
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
A*

I am! The analysis is really boring and there's so much symbolism I hadn't noticed the first time I read it
Original post by surina16
the one with the manganese oxide and hydrogen peroxide experiment?

yes
Original post by get_in_the_robot
Long time no see.
So much school work. OTL
How much is everyone revising for their mocks? I haven't even started yet, and I'm not sure how much revision I should put in.
Added to that, there's a scholarship I'm going for that requires me to know all three modules of at least one Science by January. Gosh am I stressed out.

I've done nothing, i'll probably start in November.
Yeah and it is stress it's the intensity and excessive amounts of Homework teachers are giving makes it seem as if Teachers have nothing better do.
Also, i've recently been dropped to the 'Maths' set for form and i'm surrounded by lower ability pupils.
Original post by skhan99
oh well done!!and that's annoying!i hav got all 9 this year:frown:

Oh good luck, thats gonna be tough
business controlled assessment starting and this is where I am gonna die.yep forget the science coursework this is the coursew3ork im dreading,please I need help in advance anyone,how to research and how to write out god im panicking!!!
Original post by skhan99
business controlled assessment starting and this is where I am gonna die.yep forget the science coursework this is the coursew3ork im dreading,please I need help in advance anyone,how to research and how to write out god im panicking!!!

we are half way through our business coursework, what are you doing it about?
Does anyone have those friends that are soooooooooo intelligent ?
we are half way through our business coursework, what are you doing it about?

Which is the most important element of the marketing mix for the small business
you have chosen?

that's the question,but we haven't started it and I just really need to know how to set it out and what information research and etc to consider.Im really lost.
Original post by skhan99
Which is the most important element of the marketing mix for the small business
you have chosen?

that's the question,but we haven't started it and I just really need to know how to set it out and what information research and etc to consider.Im really lost.

our class chose this but i chose the first question
use surveys, go to the market you are investigating and carry your research. Find your research first, don't worry about its layout if you haven't found out any information at this point of time. I am sure there will be your teacher to support you so don't panic also how do your classmates feel about it?
our class chose this but i chose the first question
use surveys, go to the market you are investigating and carry your research. Find your research first, don't worry about its layout if you haven't found out any information at this point of time. I am sure there will be your teacher to support you so don't panic also how do your classmates feel about it?

well you had a choice of doing the first one or the fourth one but most preferred the fourth as u collect more information.What do you consider doing for the write up then?and for the research what kind of questions would u ask to the business?

Latest