The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Banana00
What do you all want to do at A Level?
I've chosen History, French, Politics and Latin.

Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Latin :tongue:
Original post by Crème brûlée
Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Latin :tongue:

I LOVE the idea of Latin, but I simply couldn't voluntarily put myself through the other two subjects for a further two years :smile:
Original post by skhan99
Yeh definitely!!!if I can reach the steering wheel:biggrin: and if my parents aren't too scared... Haven't fully convinced them,I mean they r saying over 25?!!!! But my friends say I need a booster seat,couldn't agree more:ahee::tongue:

haha, i hate being so tall
Original post by crosbycasey56
haha, i hate being so tall

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me no if ur comfortable to swap places:tongue:
So I have my mocks next week and i'm revising around 4-5 hours a day, do you think that's too little considering I have 11 exams in one week :frown:((((
Original post by GCSEstudentt
So I have my mocks next week and i'm revising around 4-5 hours a day, do you think that's too little considering I have 11 exams in one week :frown:((((

It's more than enough- honestly for mocks you really don't need that much revision. Just make sure it's quality revision- how are you revising?
Original post by Banana00
What do you all want to do at A Level?
I've chosen History, French, Politics and Latin.

Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry or Computer Science
Original post by kennethdcharles
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry or Computer Science

This may seem slightly irrelevant, but do you live in London?
Original post by iwishicouldfly14
This may seem slightly irrelevant, but do you live in London?

Yes :smile:
Yes :smile:

Are you applying to King's Maths school?
Are you applying to King's Maths school?

Yes, I already have :smile:
Yes, I already have :smile:

Ahh ok
I'm trying to decide whether I want to do Computing instead of Chemistry... I love Chemistry but I like how King's is focused on Maths and Physics......
Ahh ok
I'm trying to decide whether I want to do Computing instead of Chemistry... I love Chemistry but I like how King's is focused on Maths and Physics......

I have the same problem. Especially as I might in the future decide to apply to cambridge for NatSci instead of physics at oxford; I would be a very weak candidate without chemistry. However, the first thing I need to do is get an offer and I'll make a decision then. :u: Computing will be something new to me though, so I'd like to try it. I just have to see how things go :smile:
Original post by GCSEstudentt

Good luck ull be fine:yes: got mine in a month but I've already started revising for it but hey I have catch up don't mind me:rolleyes:
I have the same problem. Especially as I might in the future decide to apply to cambridge for NatSci instead of physics at oxford; I would be a very weak candidate without chemistry. However, the first thing I need to do is get an offer and I'll make a decision then. :u: Computing will be something new to me though, so I'd like to try it. I just have to see how things go :smile:

I don't "need" Chemistry for anything I want to do... And I did an intense year of Computing in Year 9 (Admittedly, I'm still pretty bad...) - but I love Chemistry...... I wish they did Chemistry as well..... I think I'll probably end up applying anyway...
Y
I don't "need" Chemistry for anything I want to do... And I did an intense year of Computing in Year 9 (Admittedly, I'm still pretty bad...) - but I love Chemistry...... I wish they did Chemistry as well..... I think I'll probably end up applying anyway...

Yeah i understand what you mean. You're going to have a tough decision to make then :biggrin:
How many references should I get from my teachers for sixth form?
Original post by mariah1242
How many references should I get from my teachers for sixth form?

As many as you like
Can someone help me with this balancing equation?

If H= 4 to make 4HCL then CL should equal 9 not 8. Are you suppose to do 5+4=9? or something else?
Yep...

Latest