The Student Room Group

Did I get the job?

Just had an interview for Vue roughly around 2 hours ago and the interviewer told me he was really impressed and that I should receive a call on Monday to book an induction date. Usually in other interviews I was told I would be contacted or so but he specifically said induction date and that he'll tell the others about me, generally giving a good review. I'm slightly confused and don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks
It sounds to me like you got the job! I don't think they would talk about induction in any detail otherwise, or tell you that they will tell the other team members... when they call you on Monday, maybe just get them to 100% confirm that booking the induction means that the job is yours!

Original post by Rohan187
Just had an interview for Vue roughly around 2 hours ago and the interviewer told me he was really impressed and that I should receive a call on Monday to book an induction date. Usually in other interviews I was told I would be contacted or so but he specifically said induction date and that he'll tell the others about me, generally giving a good review. I'm slightly confused and don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by littlelm
It sounds to me like you got the job! I don't think they would talk about induction in any detail otherwise, or tell you that they will tell the other team members... when they call you on Monday, maybe just get them to 100% confirm that booking the induction means that the job is yours!

glad someone thinks the same! Most of my buds n bros say that I shouldn't get my hopes up. I'll try and confirm it once I receive the call. Thanks :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending