The Student Room Group

Newton Europe Final Interview

When will I hear back after selection day? And how hard is the final interview? Thanks!
Original post by stressedbagel
When will I hear back after selection day? And how hard is the final interview? Thanks!

Hey mate was wondering if you heard back yet and if so had your final interview and how it went?
Reply 2
Original post by JakeBates14
Hey mate was wondering if you heard back yet and if so had your final interview and how it went?

Hey yh, I had my final interview not soon after I posted this, and got the job. Heard back from the AC within the week.
Hey yh, I had my final interview not soon after I posted this, and got the job. Heard back from the AC within the week.

Nice one well done ive got my final interview next week, how did you find it do you know if many didn't get the job did it just feel like a formality what were the questions like?

Also how soon after the interview did you get the job offer?
Reply 5
Nice one well done ive got my final interview next week, how did you find it do you know if many didn't get the job did it just feel like a formality what were the questions like?

Hi, thanks! I don't know if many didn't get the job, I could reach out to my AC cohort, but that seems a bit overkill. I found out the day of, they called me and told me the news. The questions were standard final interview questions, a mix of probability questions, brain teasers and behaviourals. I feel like it was serious, but not too bad. You get quite a decent chunk of time to ask your questions, so that was nice.
Reply 6
Hi, thanks! I don't know if many didn't get the job, I could reach out to my AC cohort, but that seems a bit overkill. I found out the day of, they called me and told me the news. The questions were standard final interview questions, a mix of probability questions, brain teasers and behaviourals. I feel like it was serious, but not too bad. You get quite a decent chunk of time to ask your questions, so that was nice.

Hi man, I just had my final interview yesterday. How long did you wait for the update after that?
Reply 7
Also how soon after the interview did you get the job offer?

day of
Reply 8
Original post by himzhang
Hi man, I just had my final interview yesterday. How long did you wait for the update after that?

like an hour
Reply 9
like an hour

Wow that’s fast. Congratulations.
Reply 10
day of

Do you have any advice on preparing for the final interviews?
Reply 11

Hi congrats on the job, what kind of probability questions do you mean for the interview?
Reply 12

@stressedbagel can you personal message me? I have questions about the role.
Reply 13
Hi guys,

Please for people already at the selection day stage join this WhatsApp group chat so we can all prepare well together and communication can be made promptly and better.
Also please if you have had your selection day, you can do well to join to give us more information on how yours went. Thank you🙏🏽

Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KDRjB3hiaGYGCKgYHtApUA
Reply 14

Hi! Do you mind to share how did you prepare for the final interview? I'm bit nervous about the math.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending