Visit website
Original post by AbiMillerx
417, what room are you?😊

227 ☺️
in fifth floor :smile:
Reply 43
I'm in room 430, 4th floor 😁
Original post by EmmaCM
I got a 'single ensuite large' room... Does the single mean a single bed or a single room as in not sharing? :/

Just to clarify it means single as in not sharing :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by University of Chester
Just to clarify it means single as in not sharing :smile:

Okay thank you :biggrin:
Does 'single ensuite large' mean we have one of the bigger rooms in the halls? Like does it have a sofa like I've seen in some pics?
Original post by Elliottjfletcher
Does 'single ensuite large' mean we have one of the bigger rooms in the halls? Like does it have a sofa like I've seen in some pics?

I was speaking to some people who were here last year, and they said majority of the single ensuite rooms have a king size bed and either a sofa, or an extra single bed for guests :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieLiepins
I was speaking to some people who were here last year, and they said majority of the single ensuite rooms have a king size bed and either a sofa, or an extra single bed for guests :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay thank you! It's just I want lateral space as I've got so much stuff to move in 😂💅🏼
There's also a Facebook Group for Sumner House https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489088274716889/ So you can meet other students before you start :smile:
Original post by University of Chester
There's also a Facebook Group for Sumner House https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489088274716889/ So you can meet other students before you start :smile:

Can you please list what rooms have a king size bed so I don't buy the wrong size sheet etc
Original post by Dukedon'tnukem
Can you please list what rooms have a king size bed so I don't buy the wrong size sheet etc

Sumner House and Grosvenor House have double beds, all other University owned accommodation have single beds :smile:
So excited to move in and meet you all! Can't come quick enough! But quick question, i know in our "communal" area we don't have ovens (being full board and everything) but do we have fridges and microwaves? I'm just so confused😖😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
So excited to move in and meet you all! Can't come quick enough! But quick question, i know in our "communal" area we don't have ovens (being full board and everything) but do we have fridges and microwaves? I'm just so confused😖😖

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't think there would be but now you've mentioned it I'm not sure🙊would like to know too if anybody knows ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Full board accommodation has an area provided which includes a kettle, microwave and sink to wash crockery :smile:
Original post by hannahellen7
I didn't think there would be but now you've mentioned it I'm not sure🙊would like to know too if anybody knows ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

What floor did you say your were on again?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What floor did you say your were on again?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Four ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahellen7

Same!😊 what room are you? I'm 406 😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile