The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University South Wales Accommodation

Hey,
Im going to USW in September and im staying in Liberty Bridge opposite the Uni, does anyone know if we can put up posters on the walls?
Cheers
Original post by Alexfell
Hey,
Im going to USW in September and im staying in Liberty Bridge opposite the Uni, does anyone know if we can put up posters on the walls?
Cheers

I'd be surprised if the answer was no, but I have no personal experience of this uni's policy so you'll get a better-informed answer if you ask in the forum for USW (this forum that you've posted in, TSR News, Help and Feedback, is for questions on how to use the site, and suggestions/feedback for the site). I've asked the site's admin team to move this thread for you, but as that may take a few days for them to deal with, I'd suggest that you just go and post your question again - link below.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=879
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
I'm staying in Liberty Bridge too i hope we are allowed to although i'm not too sure, however I know we can't bring candles(for obvious reasons😂)
Btw what subject are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by PorschaT123
I'm staying in Liberty Bridge too i hope we are allowed to although i'm not too sure, however I know we can't bring candles(for obvious reasons😂)
Btw what subject are you studying?

yeah i can imagine why we arent allowed candles hahah and photography man, yourself? also do you know what room number youre in? I still havent been told
Anyone know someone still looking for accommodation??? there is a room going in the newport student village for cheap
Original post by Alexfell
yeah i can imagine why we arent allowed candles hahah and photography man, yourself? also do you know what room number youre in? I still havent been told

Ahahaha i am doing photography too😂 and no i still have not found out yet which is quite annoying
Hey guys,

I have applied for Mountain Halls accommodation before 30th June but I have not heard anything from them yet. Is there anyone facing the same issues as me? Will I get a room in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending