The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a room in oak house, wondering if anyone in Richmond park or sheavyn house wants to swap?? Or anyone in oak house who has a basin want a room without a basin??
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
^ In exact same situation haha,I have a standard room in oak house if anyone's interested
I am in the same situation I would like Richmond but I'm in Owens park which is catered if anyone's interested
Anyone in Sheavyn House or Richmond park want to swap with Owens park (catered + room with basin)??
Don't worry too much - you'll love whatever halls you end up in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by William Turtle
Don't worry too much - you'll love whatever halls you end up in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hope so! thanks for the encouragement!
Reply 7
Does anyone want to be in Owens Park Catered with basin? I will accept pretty much anywhere but would prefer self catered with ensuite?
Reply 8
Original post by ldhh
Does anyone want to be in Owens Park Catered with basin? I will accept pretty much anywhere but would prefer self catered with ensuite?
anyone want Owens Park?
Reply 9
I have an ensuite in self catered victoria hall on victoria park campus if anyone is looking to swap, I want to be in oak house if possible
wright robinson?
Reply 11
I currently have a room in Owens Park and I am looking to swap to self-catered accommodation which is still in the Fallowfield campus.
Reply 12
I have an ensuite room in Richmond Park if anybody would like to swap, I'm looking for one in Oak House :smile:
Reply 13
Hi, I have a room in Richmond Park which I would like to swap for one in Oak House, if anyone is interested please get in touch!
Original post by jakea96
I have an ensuite room in Richmond Park if anybody would like to swap, I'm looking for one in Oak House :smile:

Yes please!!!!!
Reply 15
I have a room in Owens Park, looking for one in Richmond or Sheavyn or even Oak! Super super desperate, I cant go catered :frown:
I have catered accommodation in Owens Park and wondered if anyone would do a swap for somewhere self-catered in Fallowfield?
Original post by emily.t97
I have a room in oak house, wondering if anyone in Richmond park or sheavyn house wants to swap?? Or anyone in oak house who has a basin want a room without a basin??

Room in Owens Park with a basin if youre interested?
Original post by ellenarmstrong
Room in Owens Park with a basin if youre interested?

Im doing nursing so I cant go catered because of placement but thsnk you!
Reply 19
Original post by jakea96

Would love to swap if your room is still available :smile: unless the swap must be of the same gender? Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending