The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nottingham???...thats was too far away, i did think about it and went to see ir, but wasn't for me..thanks for the suggestion tho :smile:
Reply 21
ok so i think ive decided

i went to see aston uni yesterday...and well it was OK...

i decided that i wuld have to LOVE aston if i was to go ther and live so far from home.

However i didnt love aston, actually i felt quite uncomfortable there and didnt really fit in. Its course looks good but the whole campus looked a bit old fashioned unlike brunel which has had a major facelift.

in the end theres just no place like home...well london..the vibes different and the city is better...:p:

yes i know uxbridge isnt london but thankgod its not b'ham.:redface:

if anyone is having the same dilema as me, please feel free to message me anytime :biggrin:
Reply 22
You either love Aston or hate Aston unfortunately :smile:
honey02
ok so i think ive decided

i went to see aston uni yesterday...and well it was OK...

i decided that i wuld have to LOVE aston if i was to go ther and live so far from home.

However i didnt love aston, actually i felt quite uncomfortable there and didnt really fit in. Its course looks good but the whole campus looked a bit old fashioned unlike brunel which has had a major facelift.

in the end theres just no place like home...well london..the vibes different and the city is better...:p:

yes i know uxbridge isnt london but thankgod its not b'ham.:redface:

if anyone is having the same dilema as me, please feel free to message me anytime :biggrin:

Very true, I wouldnt be able to live away from home, and I agree there isn't no place like home and you rather go someplace you enjoy rather then you hate.

Latest

Trending

Trending