The Student Room Group

Currently in Year 12, looking to retake modules and still carry on with A2.

Hi :smile:

I've just finished Year 12, going into Year 13 this coming September. I got my AS grades last week and they were E (Bio), C (Geog), U (Chem), U (Maths) :frown: .. I'm looking to go into Year 13 and drop Chem, retake C1 and C2 for Maths, as well as AS Biology, and do A2 Geog, Bio and Maths.

People have said this is going to be tough and I am aware of that, as well as knowing that the A2 contents is much longer and harder. However, i think that I can do it! If i really work hard this year and put a lot of effort it.

I was just wandering if anyone else is in the same boat as me? What would happen if I didn't quite make the grades next summer for the Uni I have offers from? And would unis look down on me a lot if I have had to retake AS modules in Year 13, and then had to take a gap year to get my grades up again (worse case scenario).

I have been told that clearing is another potential option I have, but my uni couse (Optometry) may not even be in for clearing next year.

Sorry for the long essay!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest