The Student Room Group

Need help picking a fourth A level?

So I enrol at a sixth form college in a couple of hours and have chosen to study English literature, history, psychology and either sociology, law or economics.

I want to study either English or psychology at degree level and am better at essay based subjects. What should I pick as a fourth Alevel: sociology, law or economics? :smile:
Original post by Mystic mauve
So I enrol at a sixth form college in a couple of hours and have chosen to study English literature, history, psychology and either sociology, law or economics.

I want to study either English or psychology at degree level and am better at essay based subjects. What should I pick as a fourth Alevel: sociology, law or economics? :smile:

What are your other 3? In terms of the most respectful, it would be economics. Sociology and Law are weaker A Levels. But if your other 3 are facilitating, then doing one slightly weaker one shouldn't do too much harm.
Original post by Big Blue Machine
What are your other 3? In terms of the most respectful, it would be economics. Sociology and Law are weaker A Levels. But if your other 3 are facilitating, then doing one slightly weaker one shouldn't do too much harm.

So far I've got english literature, history and psychology
Original post by Mystic mauve
So far I've got english literature, history and psychology

Go for economics :smile:
Ecomonics or Sociology (it goes well with Psychology)

Quick Reply

Latest