The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Welcome pack!

Hi all,

I still haven't received my welcome pack from Warwick and I'm getting quite worried now! Is anyone else still yet to get theirs??
Reply 1
Original post by Hunkybm
Hi all,

I still haven't received my welcome pack from Warwick and I'm getting quite worried now! Is anyone else still yet to get theirs??

Same here! When I called they said it could take up to a month but I feel like everyone in the freshers group already has one. Did you come through clearing/adjustment?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
No they were my firm choice :/
Reply 3
Original post by Hunkybm
No they were my firm choice :/

Warwick was my firm choice and I haven't received anything either! I also haven't had any emails about accommodation or enrollment but I was on their twitter account and saw that the deadline for submitting photos for the uni card is this friday which I had no idea about http://t.co/U2VNgXyeME
Reply 4
They send them out in batches and can take a while. I didn't get mine until early-mid September.

Also, it's all stuff you'll find on the site or pick up when you arrive (but I agree it is nice to see early)
Reply 5
I haven't had mine either and they were my first choice too!
Most of the stuff seems to be on their twitter account rather than emailed out
Original post by Hunkybm
Hi all,

Same :/ and they were my firm too

Quick Reply

Latest