The Student Room Group

Girls- You can choose 1 of these 4 for your guy: Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Stomach?

Scroll to see replies

I don't care about the V-lines, don't care about 6-packs either

Strong jawlines would be nice, but aren't essential

Dimples and lovely cheekbones would be niceee

But those veiny muscular (not too much) arms, god yes :coma:
Reply 21
Legs, shoulders, knees and toes
Gyaldem let me see you get down low!!

:dance:
Original post by TwinnyP
Arms in general TBH.

Yep.
Legs
Arms and jawline, with those two the cheekbones and chest are generally a given :sogood:
It's all about them back muscles :mmm:

This thread is for GIRLS to give their opinion. And here you are giving yours...

I assume you are gay since you are giving your answer to the question but even so, this thread was kind of for heterosexual girls not homosexual guys.
Original post by Ridingmyego
If you could choose one of the following physical attributes to grow on your guy, which would it be?
A sizeable chest? Defined shoulders? Big arms? Or a toned stomach? (Back+legs are options too).

Intangibles: Vascular veiny wrists, V- taper hipbones, strong jaw, dimples, cheekbones etc etc

It doesn't make you superficial for having physical preferences, nobody has the right to judge here.

For me: I love defined cheekbones (AKA Spike ftom Buffy) on a guy and big eyes with pale skin on a girl. Cool underwear's always a plus. :smile: or if you feel that these threads are tediously common, please leave a post encapsulating your thoughts.

The OP comments but about girls. Purpose of the thread is met. (In reference to the above post).
Original post by i<3milkshake

I assume you are gay .

Original post by i<3milkshake
The OP comments but about girls. Purpose of the thread is met. (In reference to the above post).

You're very correct, absolutely! And your initial quote^ above is also part-correct. Gender doesn't matter to me when it comes to finding someone attractive and wanting to... yaknow :P so if I were the labelling type I'd say I'm Bisexual :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending