The Student Room Group

Best textbook for Edexcel A2 Physics?

Hi

Im about to start A2 physics and was wondering what everyone would suggest is a good textbook to learn from at home and to just basically go over what we do in class to reinforce the content?

Im on the Edexcel exam board so i need one which is of the same spec. My college forces us to have the salters horners advanced physics book which is just dreadful, we had it for AS too and i didnt use it once it was full of unecessary content and wasnt helpful at all!

Also, any study tips for A2 physics would be great too! I didnt use a textbook or anything for AS but i got a very high B (4 marks off an A), so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Thanks!
Original post by Brandonyesh
Hi

Im about to start A2 physics and was wondering what everyone would suggest is a good textbook to learn from at home and to just basically go over what we do in class to reinforce the content?

Im on the Edexcel exam board so i need one which is of the same spec. My college forces us to have the salters horners advanced physics book which is just dreadful, we had it for AS too and i didnt use it once it was full of unecessary content and wasnt helpful at all!

Also, any study tips for A2 physics would be great too! I didnt use a textbook or anything for AS but i got a very high B (4 marks off an A), so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Thanks!

Here is the link to the Edexcel textbook and revision guide. Although the revision guide textbook is a scanned file, the actual textbook is an original file.

Quick Reply

Latest