The Student Room Group

Weird laughing disorder

Hey guys I have this weird thing where when I'm in a formal situation I feel the urge to sort of laugh/smile. Eg when I'm talking to someone at work or something,

Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get random things like that. Like when everyone's quiet I just think of the funniest thing and bam.
Reply 2
Oh **** that sounds bad, no I don't know I just sometimes am talking to someone and I realise now would be a bad time to laugh and then I start laughing. I don't really get that nervous like I'm a bit introverted but not an anxious type

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Like one time I was talking about the refugee situation in Greece (a serious topic) with some of my parents' friends at a dinner and I started like smiling as I was talking about it and my mum was like really annoyed that I was smiling at something that isn't at all funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
XD I wouldn't describe it as a "disorder" tbh :rofl:. It happens to me too sometimes, it's hilarious and the more I try to stop the more it just gets out of control. :dance: I think it's totally normal, try not to worry too much about it. Infact, you should just laugh. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Anon_98
XD I wouldn't describe it as a "disorder" tbh :rofl:. It happens to me too sometimes, it's hilarious and the more I try to stop the more it just gets out of control. :dance: I think it's totally normal, try not to worry too much about it. Infact, you should just laugh. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe I'm overreacting. But sometimes I can't really laugh and the point is it happens when I know I shouldn't laugh eg. Talking to my boss

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do this when someone is angry and shouting at me. My dad in particular used to go absolutely crazy when he saw me smirking during a telling off.
WLD is a very serious problem and needs a cure ASAP. I wish so many people didnt die from it
Reply 8
Original post by Don Joiner
Maybe I'm overreacting. But sometimes I can't really laugh and the point is it happens when I know I shouldn't laugh eg. Talking to my boss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhh rightt- I understand. Well, I hope the situation improves soon for you then. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Hey guys I have this weird thing where when I'm in a formal situation I feel the urge to sort of laugh/smile. Eg when I'm talking to someone at work or something,

Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know why but you come across as a chav, just the thingies that your saying and particularly that your not anxious at all makes you appear chavvy

It's weird because I don't even know you but I get a strong impression of you, that you are a chav

Even your name sounds criminal, .I.e chavvy

Sorry for the harsh truth ''danny''

Quick Reply

Latest