The Student Room Group

Ladies, would you date someone with a 3" penis?

Scroll to see replies

Two big problems come to mind and only one redeeming feature.

First problem is that any rumor of his size is going to keep 90% of women away.

Second is that he's not going to lock down the girl early because he won't be rushing into sex. In this day and age, women will still date other men in the meantime.

The only redeeming feature is that it won't matter if he can make the girl fall in love with him although if the woman thinks he's not much of a man, she'd cheat or make him her bitch.
Original post by Rakas21

Second is that he's not going to lock down the girl early because he won't be rushing into sex. In this day and age, women will still date other men in the meantime.

The only redeeming feature is that it won't matter if he can make the girl fall in love with him although if the woman thinks he's not much of a man, she'd cheat or make him her bitch.

Well. :lol:
Original post by Little Popcorns
I don't even have a penis and I find you offensive so...

Not everyone likes to be ripped in half!

With all due respect. Would you want a man with a 3 inch penis?
It does matter to a certain extent you can deny it all you want.
Well, it wouldn't affect me and my 34 inch penis:biggrin:
Original post by richpanda
Well, it wouldn't affect me and my 34 inch penis:biggrin:

Hahaha. Good luck with that. :lol:
All these thread where guys talk their size up beyond what it is, and other guys think they are so small, just give women unrealistic expectations, as if they weren't spoilt enough in all other relationship regards.
Original post by ldsbabe
Nah I'm not m8...and i dont date black guys either unlike your fat mum

Are you twelve?
Yes I would. I prefer oral and things anyway so wouldn't be a big deal .
I wouldn't care, sex shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.
Original post by keturah
Yes I would. I prefer oral and things anyway so wouldn't be a big deal .

Me and you babe

Attachment not found
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous
Shows how much you know about breast sizes. And the idiot(s) that rep you. Cup size is relative to band size, which means a B isn't always smaller than a D. These cups have the same size: 38A = 36B = 34C = 32D = 30DD = 28E. The same underwire are used for the cup of size 26A, 34B, 32C, 30D etc...so those cup have the same volume. I am a 32D and am very small in that area.

I have copied and pasted this bit:

Don't worry. Most women are.

A = Tiny
B = Small
C = Average
D = Big
DD = Humongous

Does this sound right to you? Think again.

There's widespread misconception that certain cup sizes equate to certain breast size. When people hear "DD" they tend to immediately think "big boobs!" This is not the case, however, because cup size is not static. A bra's cup size is determined relative to its band size. What does this mean? A 36DD is NOT the same as a 30DD - the former holds more volume than the latter. All the DD indicates is that there is a 5 inch difference between your bust and underbust. Each cup letter corresponds to that difference in inches (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 and so on). As an example, you might think you're a 34B, when in fact, you could be a 28DD! Both hold the same volume of breast tissue, but the 28DD is meant for a woman with a smaller frame than the 34B. These are called sister sizes, and you can read more about them here.

Sorry OP, for diverting a bit there. I will answer the original question with no, it's not a huge deal. Like someone said earlier, when you get to know someone and fall for them, then it's hardly likely a decent person is going to say ooh, actually, bye! Plus it would be heart-breaking if someone dismissed me purely for the small size of my breasts :smile:

I'm aware of how bra sizes work, but the chances are if a girl is a 32dd she'll look better than a girl who is a 36d because back size also corresponds to a girls weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zander01
Me and you babe

Attachment not found

That looks rather strange..
Original post by keturah
That looks rather strange..

Where's your will to be weird?
Love all the guys acting like this is so abnormal and they are so much bigger. It's bs, unless they are doing stuff to them. If he is 3 inches, then his boner is probably statistically average, ie 5/6 inches.
Original post by Anonymous
Love all the guys acting like this is so abnormal and they are so much bigger. It's bs, unless they are doing stuff to them. If he is 3 inches, then his boner is probably statistically average, ie 5/6 inches.

Did you even read the opening post? He said if you were 2 inches smaller than average. Average is 5 inches. Hence thread title of 3. He obviously means erect FFS.

Who talks about flaccid penis length, in order for you to even jump to your daft decision?
Original post by Rakas21

How do you mean 'lock down'? If she was going to still see other guys, why wouldn't she do this after sex. How would it 'lock her down'?
hold up big things come in small packages tho?
Original post by TwinnyP
Did you even read the opening post? He said if you were 2 inches smaller than average. Average is 5 inches. Hence thread title of 3. He obviously means erect FFS.

Who talks about flaccid penis length, in order for you to even jump to your daft decision?

Ok sorry, but I would assume if someone talks about 'cock size' they mean flaccid, now I get the protocol.
Original post by ldsbabe
I'm 24' so all good then

That awkward moment when I realize my thighs are larger than many womens' waists...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending