The Student Room Group

AS level

Hey guys, I want to know if computer science is a better a level than ICT. Does it offer a better career in the future? And how hard is it?
Reply 1
The answer is yes, computer science is far better than ICT. ICT is boring. Learning computer science already means you know ICT. Those who study computer science are the ones who invent and create the new things whereas those who do ICT are the ones who taught how to use the technologies created by those who studied computer science.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Async
The answer is yes, computer science is far better than ICT. ICT is boring. Learning computer science already means you know ICT. Those who study computer science are the ones who invent and create the new things whereas those who do ICT are the ones who use the technologies created by those who studied computer science.

Thank you man I'm hoping to do well in it at A level I also hear computer science offers high salaries too which is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
So let's say someone does a degree like Business information system and someone does the degree computer science. What types of jobs or what more jobs does each one provide?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending