The Student Room Group

What does it mean to be curvy? Am I curvy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Man.bear.pig
yes because thats how you argue yourself. she just wants to know how she looks, just ansswer, get off the soapbox, stop derailing and answer the woman's friggin question.

I can't tell her how she looks. I can't see her. All I can see are some numbers on my screen and that's all you can see as well. I was simply telling OP that nobody knows her body better than her :smile:
curvy officially means 35-23-35 or the same ratio if not exact figures.
so like...47-35-47 is overweight but still technically curvy ratio/proportion wise.

37 and 47 isn't that curvy because that's 2 inches off the ratio and can look quite apparent but with photos showing no face of course I can decide better. Just judging off the numbers you're all right you know.

WILL YOU JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!

Thanks. That was detailed. Last one question, considering my measurements, I'm not curvy then, right? I'm not slim either? I'm pear? Is pear shape considered to be slim or curvy? I'm so sorry for that amount of questions. I'm just a bit confused. And btw you are too funny lol :biggrin:
Original post by picklescamp
But fat isn't some word that means you can't be anything else. You can be fat and pretty

okay then give me a picture of a pretty fat woman. I need evidence here. it's usual that being fat is the antithesis of being pretty. again, what percentage of men do you think are truly attracted to fat women?

I don't think there's anything wrong with daring to allow fat women to like themselves! If I'm a part of a culture that doesn't take people putting down fat people then I'm proud.

]I never said women can't like themselves, I am just giving you my opinion. if your opinion is that I am wrong, does that mean that you're not allowing me to like myself just because you are against me in this particular subject?
Original post by RainbowKiwi
What are love handles?

I swear love handles are the dimples on your lower back? :lolwut:
I can't tell her how she looks. I can't see her. All I can see are some numbers on my screen and that's all you can see as well. I was simply telling OP that nobody knows her body better than her :smile:

but that is irrelevant and therefore obnoxious. do you see where I'm going with this or?

Original post by Anonymous
Thanks. That was detailed. Last one question, considering my measurements, I'm not curvy then, right? I'm not slim either? I'm pear? Is pear shape considered to be slim or curvy? I'm so sorry for that amount of questions. I'm just a bit confused. And btw you are too funny lol :biggrin:

ha, thanks and erm pear is not not curvy it's more like...wider in the waist than hourglass which is the ratio I put before. But as a man I guess I'd still like the ratio you have even if not the actual numbers. Like Id never think slim but I'd never think box.
Easy way to explain..
) ( < that's curvy

( ) < that's fat

| | < boyish figure, not curvy or fat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat

looool love handles are those squeezy kinda sexy rolls. if you have one row of love handles it's nice. like muffin top.

ngl she looks all right. small arse though but i'd still. :colone:

Apparently it's the fat folds some peeps have :lolwut: why on earth would they be called love handles lmao
Original post by zippity.doodah
okay then give me a picture of a pretty fat woman. I need evidence here. it's usual that being fat is the antithesis of being pretty. again, what percentage of men do you think are truly attracted to fat women?

]I never said women can't like themselves, I am just giving you my opinion. if your opinion is that I am wrong, does that mean that you're not allowing me to like myself just because you are against me in this particular subject?

http://higherperspectives.com/loey-lane/ in my opinion she's beautiful. You don't have to be attracted to her like I said but to say that it's impossible or fat women to be pretty is quite narrow minded. (excuse the pun) The antithesis of pretty is ugly, obviously. I don't know, attraction isn't an exact science. But I know many personally.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Apparently it's the fat folds some peeps have :lolwut: why on earth would they be called love handles lmao

guess its something you can hold onto when you're making luuuuurve :hubba:

looool love handles are those squeezy kinda sexy rolls. if you have one row of love handles it's nice. like muffin top.

ngl she looks all right. small arse though but i'd still. :colone:

Ooooh I getcha :top:
but that is irrelevant and therefore obnoxious. do you see where I'm going with this or?

ha, thanks and erm pear is not not curvy it's more like...wider in the waist than hourglass which is the ratio I put before. But as a man I guess I'd still like the ratio you have even if not the actual numbers. Like Id never think slim but I'd never think box.

Ah ok. Thanks. Not gonna annoy you more lol. Had 1 more question but then realised I said 'last one question' in my previous post. :biggrin:

:hubba:
http://higherperspectives.com/loey-lane/ in my opinion she's beautiful. You don't have to be attracted to her like I said but to say that it's impossible or fat women to be pretty is quite narrow minded. (excuse the pun) The antithesis of pretty is ugly, obviously. I don't know, attraction isn't an exact science. But I know many personally.

a few problems here: her face isn't fat. she has a thin~ face and attractive features. also, she is fairly fat but she's not terribly fat. her body is fat but her face is thin-ish, like I said. it balances things somewhat.
you know bloody well that if she had a fat face, she wouldn't be attractive. in fact, I think she'd be at least a 9 if she just lost all that weight too.

by the way, fat men are unattractive too. I'm not being unfair to women. men have to not be fat *and* other things. a lot of other things.
Ah ok. Thanks. Not gonna annoy you more lol. Had 1 more question but then realised I said 'last one question' in my previous post. :biggrin:

:erm:...ask me now while I'm still on
Alright. So does that mean that pear shape isn't considered to be curvy then?

I think they're quite similar, but women tend to be pear instead of curvy as few have perfect proportions. To me they look quite similar though unless there's drastic measurement differenced between hips and chest

Back dimples tho :rofl:

Ngl i have seen some real beautiful fat women!
:erm:...ask me now while I'm still on

Is pear shape considered to be fat? That's all really.
Reply 58
What does it mean to be curvy?

I have a waist of 27 inches and 37 inches of hips. Am I curvy?

Am i curvy?

33 chest
27 inches waist
37 inches hips

Post a pic (with your face blurred). I don't know what these figures mean.
Original post by zippity.doodah
a few problems here: her face isn't fat. she has a thin~ face and attractive features. also, she is fairly fat but she's not terribly fat. her body is fat but her face is thin-ish, like I said. it balances things somewhat.
you know bloody well that if she had a fat face, she wouldn't be attractive. in fact, I think she'd be at least a 9 if she just lost all that weight too.

by the way, fat men are unattractive too. I'm not being unfair to women. men have to not be fat *and* other things. a lot of other things.

right. so you agree she's pretty. I'm pretty and fat you see. I'm not nearly as big as her and I'm much more curvy and I have a 'thin' face but I'm just saying it's a fluid thing- don't just say all fat people aren't attractive.
Ok, well at least it's not sexist I guess? What do you men by other things? I've found fat men very attractive in the past, including a guy I hooked up with recently :smile:

Ngl i have seen some real beautiful fat women!
I agree! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending