The Student Room Group

Kentucky Clerk Refusing To Issue Gay-Marriage Licenses

If this topic has already been created, then just close it and re-direct me. I'm too lazy to scroll.

Link to current story....

One of my biggest pet peeves is hypocrisy, which is also why I'm ashamed to call myself Christian sometimes, because Christians excel at being hypocrites. I don't care if you want to preach about the sanctity of marriage, have a bloody blast, but don't try to shove those opinions down anyone's throats when you yourself have defiled the very 'sanctity' you are preaching about. People like this need to just sit the **** down.

Scroll to see replies

You're not much of a Christian if you support homosexuality then.

Or a Muslim, or a religious Jew...

Homosexuality is destructive to society and you can call me a hater if you like, but let's get real here there is a an agenda with homosexuality and the media cram it down our throats.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Porkyshenko

Homosexuality is destructive to society and you can call me a hater if you like, but let's get real here there is a an agenda with homosexuality and the media cram it down our throats.

Oh yes, you must have found out the secret. Gay people are killing thousands by the day to further their plan to take over the world! Lord forbid they find out who you are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3

How is it destructive to society? I'm genuinely interested in finding out.

Please, humour me more... :giggle:
My knees are going weak at the very thought.
Homosexuality is destructive to society

Explain? :smile:
You caught us, we're planning, we're plotting - hide yo' kids, hide yo' wives.

I can't even :bigsmile:
Original post by tebr
It's the Western govts who are shoving homosexual propaganda down people's throats. Children in schools are being indoctrinated into accepting homosexuality and the govt are forcing religions to accept gays.

But there's nothing wrong with being gay, so they're not really being indoctrinated into acceptance, they're just not being misled into thinking something neutral is bad.
Good news

If she can't\wont do the Job shes paid to do she can always find a different one where her bigotry can be sustained
Original post by tebr
It's just your opinion that "there's nothing wrong with being gay". There are millions, if not billions of people in the world who have a problem with it and the govt have no right to promote homosexuality and brainwash children into accepting them.

So can you think of any reason to object to homosexuality?
Reply 10
Original post by tebr
It's the Western govts who are shoving homosexual propaganda down people's throats. Children in schools are being indoctrinated into accepting homosexuality and the govt are forcing religions to accept gays.

How dare the government make the public accept homosexuals as actual human beings!
Reply 11
Original post by tebr
Some people find it repulsive and creepy and do not want their children being preached about it in schools as they absolutely do not want their kids to be gay.

My kids got preached at my religious evangelists at school, they didn't like it.

You can't make people gay by preaching at them. Its like saying preaching at men to be women will make them turn into women, its just not true.
Original post by tebr
Some people find it repulsive and creepy

Some people find inter-racial marriage repulsive and creepy.

Society can't let its idiots prevent the majority from progressing.

and do not want their children being preached about it in schools as they absolutely do not want their kids to be gay.

What a load of bs.

Your entire argument is predicated on the belief that individuals have some element of choice with regards to their sexuality; you are a vile homophobe and you are on the wrong side of history. Your children (god-forbid you have children) will prove this to you (who knows, they might even be gay :awesome:).
Reply 13
This woman is disgusting.

She's been married four times and had twins out of wedlock (five months after one of her divorces) So there she is, basically an adultress who should be stoned to death (according the Bible she loves to quote from so much) preaching morality about homosexuality.

An absolute hypocrite in contempt of court. I'm glad she's been jailed.
Reply 14
Original post by tebr
Some people find it repulsive and creepy and do not want their children being preached about it in schools as they absolutely do not want their kids to be gay.

You cannot "preach" someone into being gay.

Lol.

How is it destructive....
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ActuallyIDo

How is it destructive....

Not to mention his claim that the "media cram it [homosexuality] down our throats"... Strange considering how basically every TV show in existence is heteronormative.
The last man still standing against the degeneration of all society
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Not to mention his claim that the "media cram it [homosexuality] down our throats"... Strange considering how basically every TV show in existence is heteronormative.

YAAAASSS!

not to mention that when I was a child (9-10 years old) and I had boys who were friends and my parents would be like "ooo is he your boyfriend?" or "so when are you two going to get married?".....

So really who is pushing sexual orientation down peoples throats tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending