The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Campus Card

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Guildford for a part time MSc. I would like to get the bus travel card, as it is a great value for money, but i need the campus card in order to get it.As the university has not yet informed me about the campus card, does anyone knows if i should go to the uni to get it, or i will have to wait for the beginning of the classes in the end of the month?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Anthy
Reply 1
If you register before the 20th September, you can upload a photo for your campus card. This will allow us to pre-print your card and have it ready for you at your in-person registration session during Welcome Week. If you miss the 20th September deadline, you will need to have your photo taken when you get here - there may be long queues for this so we encourage you to complete registration early!

http://surrey.ac.uk/welcome/

I cannot find where to go once I follow the link
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by anthy
Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Guildford for a part time MSc. I would like to get the bus travel card, as it is a great value for money, but i need the campus card in order to get it.As the university has not yet informed me about the campus card, does anyone knows if i should go to the uni to get it, or i will have to wait for the beginning of the classes in the end of the month?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Anthy

If you are in guildford you should deff go to Surrey University, also try to show documentation to Arriva, not sure how that would work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending