The Student Room Group

Migrants...

I was just reading the news today

* Migrants crawl on top of Eurostar while people trapped inside
* Migrants camping in Budapest station
* Thousands of migrants arrive in Greece

Migrants migrants migrants. What the hell is happening with the world? It seems like millions of people coming into Europe from all sides. And ISIS is on our borders destroying ancient heritage and we're not doing anything.

Maybe we should be giving all the refugees guns and sending them back to conquer back their land from ISIS instead of being essentially deserters.

Otherwise what we're seeing above in Budapest station will be Kings cross station in a few weeks time.

Imagine if during WWII all the English people fled to America instead of fighting the Nazis!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by noobynoo
I was just reading the news today

* Migrants crawl on top of Eurostar while people trapped inside
* Thousands of migrants arrive in Greece

Migrants migrants migrants. What the hell is happening with the world? It seems like millions of people coming into Europe from all sides. And ISIS is on our borders destroying ancient heritage and we're not doing anything.

Maybe we should be giving all the refugees guns and sending them back to conquer back their land from ISIS instead of being essentially deserters.

Otherwise what we're seeing above in Budapest station will be Kings cross station in a few weeks time.

Imagine if during WWII all the English people fled to America instead of fighting the Nazis!

There would be a lot of confused Northern Irish, Scottish and Welsh people left behind you oxygen thief.
Reply 2
Brilliant idea, give millions of desperate, untrained people guns and then send them on their way. I couldn't foresee any problems with that genius idea...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending