King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by maxcartwright

Original post by maxcartwright
I have, i got an email about half an hour ago :biggrin:

do mind telling me roughly wer u live.
i've got my place at king sorted but i haven't heard anything from accommodations
i applied before the deadlines and then on the last day double check my application was alright which it was.
i logged into it today and saw the my application choices wernt on there - is that normal? :s-smilie:
just wondering wat to do.
to make it worse im abroad right nowand wont be coming back til the 1st!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 781
Original post by viksta1000
Yes mate :thumbsup:

and your probs going to be in a few of my classes too

Nice, what course are you doing?
Reply 782
I heard that people have to fill in forms about all kinds of stuff (like personal belongings) when they apply for accommodation.
However, I just confirmed my place at an intercollegiate hall and absolutely no forms were included except for a contract. Is this normal for intercollegiates?

thankss:smile:
Original post by hct1802
Nice, what course are you doing?

Business Management mate!
Reply 784
Original post by sbaq1
do mind telling me roughly wer u live.
i've got my place at king sorted but i haven't heard anything from accommodations
i applied before the deadlines and then on the last day double check my application was alright which it was.
i logged into it today and saw the my application choices wernt on there - is that normal? :s-smilie:
just wondering wat to do.
to make it worse im abroad right nowand wont be coming back til the 1st!

Well, I'm from Portugal, have applied before the deadline, received the confirmation email when I applied, and didn't receive any offer yet. :s
Perhaps it's more random that what we think.
Original post by woozeybear
Fb group here if you guys aren't already in it :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/116626318436532/

im in it already :smile:
manny's me :smile:
Original post by Singh993

Original post by Singh993
im in it already :smile:
manny's me :smile:

Ahhh :smile: suzies me!
Reply 787
I've been offered Commonwealth Hall which is an intercollegiate hall. Anyone like to swap me for Stamford, Great Dover, Brian Cream or Wolfson House?
Really want to go into a King's residence which is a bit closer.
Reply 788
Anyone still waiting to hear about accommodation, Kings my insurance choice so accepted and applied for accommodation on Thursday, have been told I may not hear for weeks! Live in Scotland so not easy to visit, starting to worry if worth coming.
I applied way before the deadline, KCL was my first choice, and I still haven't heard. Is this normal? :/!
Reply 790
Not sure from what I was told yesterday it could be as late as 5th September before told and we due to start 17th!
I would have thought you should have heard as applied early
Original post by Cissie
Not sure from what I was told yesterday it could be as late as 5th September before told and we due to start 17th!
I would have thought you should have heard as applied early

Ohhh I really hope I get a place. I'm gonna call them up on Monday. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Cissie
Anyone still waiting to hear about accommodation, Kings my insurance choice so accepted and applied for accommodation on Thursday, have been told I may not hear for weeks! Live in Scotland so not easy to visit, starting to worry if worth coming.

how did u apply cos ive been on the online thing and it still saying im not eligible to apply wen i now shud be rite??
Reply 793
Original post by erklam
COMMONWEALTH HALL!:smile: Anyone else?

Hi!!!!COMMONWEALTH +1:biggrin:
anyone been allocated to Stamford Street yet?

i got one a few hours after i got my results the other day :smile: top choice :smile:
Original post by contra mundum
i got one a few hours after i got my results the other day :smile: top choice :smile:

oh yes maaate! :biggrin:

See you in September...what are you studying?
oh yes maaate! :biggrin:

See you in September...what are you studying?

THE EXCITEMENT!!! Cannot wait haha

I am studying German. And yourself? :smile:

o by the way i set up a thread called something like the official stamford street apartments thread - it's gonna be class if people actually join
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by contra mundum
THE EXCITEMENT!!! Cannot wait haha

I am studying German. And yourself? :smile:

o by the way i set up a thread called something like the official stamford street apartments thread - it's gonna be class if people actually join

Haha, tell me about it!!! :biggrin:

Im studying BusMan :wink: but if we're both at SSA we're bound to bump into each other!

yeah if you link me, i'll defo join :cool:
Haha, tell me about it!!! :biggrin:

Im studying BusMan :wink: but if we're both at SSA we're bound to bump into each other!

yeah if you link me, i'll defo join :cool:

heehee looking forward to corridor and flat banter already

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=33567771&highlight=stamford%20street%20apartments%20thread

well thats the link but the thread needs some tlc it only has one post haha
Reply 799
ahh mannn :frown:
got wait listed and now have to sit tight til 5th october to see if ill get a place or not
NAHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
(indian for NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)
:'(

Latest